*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. All kids in the world grow
  2. Genesis of Growth
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2217938-Planet-of-The-Giant-Kids/cid/2821369-All-kids-in-the-world-grow
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2217938
Kids begin growing in various ways and having their way with the world
This choice: All kids in the world grow  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

All kids in the world grow

    by: TheDarkOne
You were six year old Arron, a typical boy with blond hair and green eyes. You were laying on the couch one day reading a book. You had heard over the news lately of a new virus that was effecting kids of a younger age but your mommy always pushed you out of the room when those stories came on.

You were almost done with your book when there came a hammering knock on your door. Your mommy opened it and you saw Mrs. Drant standing on your porch, a scared look on her face.

"Liz, what's wrong?" You mommy asked.

"It's Jake, he was exposed to the virus!" Mrs. Drant shouted. It was then you started to hear loud crashes and other noises from across the street. Looking out the window you saw your best friend Jake growing out of his house. His head was already pushing through the roof, and he had a happy grin on his face. As the roof crumbled to the ground Jake's peepee pushed its way through the front wall.

Then further down the block you spotted your girlfriend Sally also growing out of her house, her parents and sisters desperately escaping through the back door as the blond stepped through the front wall. At the opposite end of the street a five year old girl was sobbing as she grew out of her cloths.

"Arron, where are you?!" Your mommy called into the living room.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. You go to your mommy

2. Growing looks fun! You sneak out

3. You feel yourself starting to grow

4. Something else happens

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TheDarkOne (UN: thedarkone271 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TheDarkOne has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2217938-Planet-of-The-Giant-Kids/cid/2821369-All-kids-in-the-world-grow