*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2219045-Aged-like-fine-wine
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2219045
When your waifu becomes cultured. I will be giving out BIG rewards for adding!

When your waifu becomes cultured. I will be giving out BIG rewards for adding!

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
What's up gamers, it's ya' favorite degenerative P O S T B O Y here. Giving ya' yet other interactive where you live out your perverted fantasies through an overpowered self insert and go on adventures with your waifu from both animation and video games! But with one little twist... your waifu ain't a little girl with daddy issues with hopes and dreams anymore. No, in these tales, your favorite character is now a fully grown older lady, disillusioned by the world at large and probably won't put with half of the bullshit they put up with when they were younger. This story also goes for characters who are already that age. Like Adult Sakura and Bulma

Have fun! ;)

1. No short chapters! Keep a minimum of two to four paragraphs at a minimum. I will give leniency to some chapters but don't continuously make them.

3. Unlike the rest of other my interactives, Sexual content is more heavily referenced and will mostly happen depending on the things. And actual super "lewd" stuff may or not transpire in later chapters. But being constantly naked is which is a no-no.
3.2. Full-blown sex and actual romance will be something will you have to develop a relationship with another character. Crushes can be formed easily, however, on the protagonist end of things, and can act as a starting point for it.
3.3, Things like "hands-on" teasing, handjobs, and etc are fine though

4. And while foot fetish is kinda one of the more welcomed abd wanted kinks for this story, I actually want the story to be much more open ended on the kink spectrum and have plenty of sexy things and kinks in it. Rather than it being strictly focused on single kink like feet or boobs.

5. My eternal rule: Not every foot have to smell like a cheese factory, nor do they smell like a field of daisies. The same goes for the feet's size and texture. Not every person is tall or is short. Not every girl has watermelon for tits. Or an ass that claps away thunderstorms. Variety is the spice of life, get what I'm saying. All to make feel a little more realistic and "human".

6 Your choices matter in the long run and shape the main character's personality and also develop the others. And remember while you are free to do whatever you want. But remember, you aren't free from the consequences of said actions.
6.1. The protagonist can be a boy or girl. and their general personality is up to you
6.2. Their age would...be vague. All I would say that they will be somewhere between being fifteen to eighteen years old.

7. Please keep the influx of choice chapters on the relatively low.

8. Keep it, first person or second person.

9. No sudden abrupt endings and deaths.

10. Remember all the chosen characters and such are fully grown adults that are in their mid to late thirties, forties, or even early fifties! Make them act their age and true to their personalities to a certain degree. But interpretations and exploration of them and how they react to things are not only allowed but are ENCOURAGED since a lot of time has passed since their younger days. Not to mention…it's kinda one of the main themes of the story.

11. The protag isn't blind to a character's other "assets" *eyebrow wiggle*. But be warned, this isn't pure smut(and it can be kinda close). But playful mocking, outright bullying, and teasing is very much allowed and is encouraged. ;D

12. You can only play, confront, and interact with female characters. No chapters with the character having a lewd interaction with males.

13. Most of the characters the protag will encounter would have trained above and beyond their capabilities in canon, Making them leagues above their young counterparts. Meaning if the protag tries to fight them...well good luck to them lol. They would need all they can get,

14. The most important rule…is to have fun, and get creative with it!

15. Second most important rule; no crossovers! Keep it in the show.

.-To bring some life in the story, I will give out two to three thousand gift points for quality chapters!
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2219045-Aged-like-fine-wine