*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Scaling Mt. Robin
  2. All aboard!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2220221-Shrunk-around-Nico-Robin/cid/2825060-Scaling-Mt-Robin
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2220221
Tiny around the devil's child. What will happen?
This choice: Climbed up to her  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Scaling Mt. Robin

    by: darkjak45
Better to take the initiative. You said. You head up to the chair and climb up to the top. When you get there, you catch your breathe then look at the marvelously long leg. You give them a good feel and they are a soft and smooth as you thought. You then scale up the leg to get to the top.

When you reached the top of her leg, look at the sight before you. I still have a long way to go. You said. You begin your trek across Robin's massive body.

After a good while, you came to her stomach area. You could hear the sounds of her stomach rumbling. As if still in the process of digesting a meal. You shake off the terrible feeling you had and continue your journey.

You then came up to her huge breasts. You couldn't believe what you were about to do. You were filled with both joy and terror as if she found you there, she'd think you're a pervert. Or crush you between them. Or both. You pray that if she finds you there, she lets you explain yourself. You then worm your way through her valley.

You were almost out when the two walls of flesh press against you, trapping you between them. Oh, no....! You said. The two orbs of flesh mash you a few times. And you heard giggling following each press. Then you saw two fingers coming in for you. They grab you and pull you out and drop you onto a soft surface that is her hand.

You look up at the massive smiling face of hers. Your knees were shaking but you didn't know if it was out of fear or seeing her beauty face.

Well, what do we have here? A tiny, pervert stowaway. She said with a giggle. You couldn't respond back. Here you are in the hands of your favorite anime character and you can't say a word.

Robin was enjoying herself a midday sun bathe when she had feel something crawling on her leg. At first, she thought it was Sanji being his love struck self again and nuzzling her leg, but it kept moving upwards to her stomach and chest. She then knew it couldn't have been Sanji as he knows better to touch her there. So she figured it was a bug crawling on her. She'd was going to swat it away when it when between her breast. She could have easily crushed it there, but didn't want to clean it off her. So she trapped it and reached for it, but it wasn't a bug. It was a tiny man crawling his way through her cleavage. She already has so many questions she wanted to ask.

So little man.... How'd you get on our ship? She said. I.... I.... You said, still transfixed by her beauty. Aw, Cat got your tongue? I won't bite you. She said, smiling. I.....don't know. You said, finding your voice. Really? No idea how you got here? She said. None. I just went to sleep and....woke up here. You said. That sounds a bit far fetched to believe. She said. But it's true! I went to bed at night and woke up here. You said.

As good as it would be to know how you got here, she was more interested in how you got so small. Ok.... Let's say I believe that. What kind of devil fruit did you eat to become like this? She said. Devil fruit.....? I didn't eat any of that. You said. You didn't? She said, surprised. How else would this happen to you? She said. I don't know. I just woke up like this. You said.

So let me get this right. You woke up on our ship like this and have no idea how it happened? She said. Pretty much. You said. You have to admit, it sounds really out there. She said. I know it's hard to believe, but it's true. I mean, you really think i'd shrink myself and hide away on a ship filled with pirates? You said. Crazier things have happen. She said. She's right. With all the straw hats have been through, it wouldn't be that hard to believe someone would do this at some point.

I know it sounds crazy, but it true. You said. Robin looks at you closely, looking for any hint of lying. .....Ok. I believe you. She said. Thank you. You said in relief. So will you help me? You said.

You have the following choices:

1. Of course I will

*Noteb*
2. I'll keep you as my pet instead

3. No, I'll keep you as my slave

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 darkjak45 (UN: violetsly at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
darkjak45 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2220221-Shrunk-around-Nico-Robin/cid/2825060-Scaling-Mt-Robin