*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2220364-Kaguya-tsutsukis-Revival
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Supernatural · #2220364
Kaguya Ōtsutsuki had one more trick to escape being sealed.

Kaguya Ōtsutsuki had one more trick to escape being sealed.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Just before she was about to be sealed again for the second time, Kaguya Ōtsutsuki had one more trick up her sleeve.

Using a technique that had been passed down the Ōtsutsuki clan for ages as a way of prolonging their own lives, she could split off a small piece of her chakra, along with her soul, and create an almost chakra seed of sorts. From here, the seed would be planted into the root of a host body's chakra system. It is there that it would begin to spread and infect the host body.

It would use the small amount of chakra, within the chakra seed, to absorb the chakra from its hosts body. It would convert it into its own, and circulate back into the body of its host. From here the seed's chakra would begin to influence the body it inhabits. The host body would begin to transform over some time to eventually become an exact copy of the Ōtsutsuki that created the seed. The more the of the hosts chakra that get converted the more their body changes. As the physical changes happen, so do changes to the hosts mind/personality.

As their chakra is converted they begin to find themselves acting similar to the Ōtsutsuki that created the seed. Once the body has mostly been transformed by the seeds chakra, the soul trapped within the seed begins to take over the hosts soul. The host begins to lose their sense of personality and identity. They often begin to identify and refer to themselves as the original Ōtsutsuki. Eventually the seed's soul will "consume" the soul of the host, as it becomes sealed away within host. Kind of like a Bijuu/Jinchūriki situation. This completes the revival of the Ōtsutsuki that created the seed as it inhabits the body without interruption.

This method of body transformation and revival does come with its own risks for the Ōtsutsuki that creates a seed.

For one it depends on whether or not, the host becomes aware of the transformation. Sometimes the host becomes aware of the changes.

Depending on the host, they might try and resist the transformation. If caught early enough, and if the seed hasn't taken a strong enough root, the host might be able to have the seed extracted from them as well.

Some seed hosts are receptive of the body changes and additional power given to them by the seed, and embrace its transformation. This allows for a faster transformation of their body and mind, but can leave their soul more prone to being consumed by the soul of the Ōtsutsuki and completing the revival.

By the time the transformation reaches its completion, more often then not, the Ōtsutsuki's soul will often win out and complete their revival. There are some other times though, that this is not always the case. If a host's soul is truly resilient, they might be able to try and resist the consumption of their soul, and control of their body.

From here their are a few possibilities that can play out.

1. The host soul wins out, and is able to keep the Ōtsutsuki's soul separated and sealed off from theirs. The host then has complete control of their transformed body. The host does need to be careful though, as the Ōtsutsuki can still exert some subtle influence, especially when the host draws upon more of the Ōtsutsuki's. If they draw too much, the host risks breaking their seal containing the Ōtsutsuki's soul.

2. The Ōtsutsuki's soul wins out, and the host's soul is sealed away. The Ōtsutsuki takes complete control of the body, completing their revival. In some subtle ways the host can exert some subtle influence, especially when the Ōtsutsuki is under emotional instability, or in a weakened state. When low on chakra, their seal over their host can weaken to the point that they can break free, and fight for control over their body.

3. Sometimes there is the case that neither soul wins out. The two are strong enough to coexist with one another and are able to work out a way to mutually share the body.

4. There is also the possibility that the two souls fail to win out and collapse in on each other. This causes an irreversible fusion of the two, creating a new identity.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2220364-Kaguya-tsutsukis-Revival