*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2220492-Couples-Weight-gain
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Food/Cooking · #2220492
A weight gain series of stories related to how weight gain impacts the couples life

A weight gain series of stories related to how weight gain impacts the couples life

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
As its said in the brief description this interactive means to collect stories related to weight gain in the life of normal couples. Although not really my kind of cup of tea, gay stories ( as well as lesbians, ofc) are accepted as long as they keep the focus on the weight gain situation. both male and female can gain.

Apart from that is basically free territory, although I've got to have some ground rules to be placed:


- Decent grammar and decent sized chapters. Chapters composing of only two or three lines will not be accepted, except for special cases as the need to list for multiple choices( if in doubt send me a note and we will see).

- No Scat, Poop and any other related fetish involving dirty activities with urine and feces and /or similar, unless is in a VERY mild manner . A general Slobbines can be accepted but, again, only in a generalized way. Sorry, I’m a devious man with many fetishes but, even I’ve got my limits.

- There is no limit in growth/gain/stomach capacity/… as far as I’m concerned but, please, put some effort into it. Don’t let the main character ( or whoever else) gain hundreds of thousand pounds in just one sentence. I’m the first that prefer quantity over quality, but even I describe the action, a little bit at least.

- Leave always a choice, it is an interactive after all. Do not force the reader to follow your path, give always a way to change or twist the story.

- The laws of reality don't apply here. There can be magic, weird ray guns, little aliens and whatever comes to your mind (as long as it doesn't break the previous rules), just put some effort into it, please.

- Sex is allowed, just try not to be too graphic about it or to focus too much on it. No gender limitations either, just give a warning if things are going to be Hot in the chapter ;)

- No underage sex, all persons engaging in sexual activities will have to be 18+

- Kids can be included, either if considered as a couple or the sons and daughters of said couple, and can gain weight as well (as long as it doesn't break the afore mentioned rules)

Last but not the least, have fun, enjoy and write on!

Enjoy!
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2220492-Couples-Weight-gain