*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2220824-The-Stone-of-Reality
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by T
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2220824
Your given a stone from a old man that’s trying to get rid of it. This might get fun.

Your given a stone from a old man that’s trying to get rid of it. This might get fun.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
This interactive is about you as an 18 year old Senior named Bill. You get a hold of a stone that can do anything to anyone. Anything you can think that would change a person you can do, from small mental changes to otherworldly creations. Anything is possible, add what you want.

FAMILY

Bill- 18, average body, basic social life, as normal as possible to be able to put yourself in that role.
Mom- 42, chubby mom body, typical nice mom that works at a hair salon and does most of the housework.
Dad- 46, average dad bod, works as a stock broker, he works allot but he’s a caring dad and takes the family on vacation every year.
Danny- 24, starting to get fat, your older brother that works at a car dealership after getting a communications degree. He’s cool and gets you weed for cheap.
Lisa- 18, hot twin sister, she’s the closest to you in your family and your best friend. You tell her everything, and you get messed with by all your friends that they’re gunna fuck her.
Hayley- 14, average body, your little sister that is kind of a brat. She throws fits a lot but gets what she wants because your family’s kinda rich.
Ben- 8, little brother, not much to say, he just loves video games and baseball.

FRIENDS

David- Your best friend for years, normal body, chill and likable.
Cam- Your newer good friend, very athletic, Funny but dick head.
Nicole- Close friend, fit and hot body, ditsy but smart.
Maddy- Your ex girlfriend, slightly chubby, still friends but distant.
Kelsey- Hot friend you were friend zoned by, bitch but funny, fit body.
(Yes I used the ones from my other story, kill me.)
Add more characters and different outcomes as well.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated GC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2220824-The-Stone-of-Reality