*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2220982-Shrunk-In-The-Pokeworld
Rated: E · Interactive · Activity · #2220982
You get shrunk in the Pokeworld by Mew, and you have to go find it to get your height back

You get shrunk in the Pokeworld by Mew, and you have to go find it to get your height back

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
n this story, you get shrunk by Mew and you have to go on a journey to find it if you want your height back.

Rules:
300 Words minimum per chapter.
No choice chapters.
If someone says you are in 'Unova' Don't suddenly change it so you are in 'Kanto' and randomly like that.
No Anthros, although Pokephile stuff is allowed.
This is my first interactive where Both genders are allowed. To make it feel more like a world and less like a Harem.
You can use both humans, as well Pokemon in this interactive
I preserve the write to delete or edit.

Some guidelines (Don't have to follow but reccomand)
Colour the Pokemon text Like this
Msg me if you are curious or got a question
Msg a fellow writer and see if you two can work on a path. It's very nice to do.
Have fun!
If you start a slot, you can edit the characters Age, gender, hair colour, skin colour and even personality if you want.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated E. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2220982-Shrunk-In-The-Pokeworld