*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2221821-TT-Vol-III-Ms-Devernes-Hotel--Casino/cid/2858784-Cindy-and-Keely-come-back-to-the-lobby-but-they
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #2221821
Surprise, intrigue and transformations await in this mysterious new hotel establishment.
This choice: Cindy and Keely come back to the lobby but they're a bit different now.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Cindy and Keely come back to the lobby but they...

    by: Unknown
A mischievous smile was set on Kenya’s face as she and her father waited for Cindy and Keely to return. The lobby was still bustling with people and she could sense that Damon was getting a bit claustrophobic from the swathes of people going about their business around him. She listened to him sigh whilst he drummed impatiently on the side of his suitcase, an early sign that his patience was starting to wear thin. Kenya herself wasn’t discomforted in the slightest- she’d already slipped in her AirPods and put on one of her playlists. She closed her eyes as the scintillating piano intro of Chance the Rapper’s ‘Nostalgia’ came through.

Damon meanwhile was feeling a lot less content to sit around and wait. Cindy and Keely had taken a lot longer than anticipated and he was worried they’d miss the evening he’d planned to diffuse the family’s tensions. He looked back over to Kenya. There was an eerie indifference to her behaviour as she hopped her head to the music. She seemed almost pleased by the others omission as she leaned against a marble pillar and idly rifled through her phone. Damon rolled his eyes. This trip was supposed to bring them together as a family, not separate them in this strange new environment.

He smiled politely and moved out of the way for an elderly couple to pass them by, even holding the door for them to walk out. He scoffed as Kenya didn’t even bother to step aside, her black locs still bobbing up and down as she reached the climax of the song. He mumbled something as he excused himself to go to the bathroom. Kenya shrugged. She could care less about her dad having a fit. She looked back to her phone screen and bit her nail seductively as a muscular figure with mixed skin and a bushy Afro popped up. ‘Don’t mind if I do,” she giggled to herself as she sent an intentionally flirty DM to him. Though he seemed slightly more mature for her age-wise, he certainly wouldn’t be the first older guy she’d secretly contacted behind her Dad’s back.

A couple more minutes passed and even Kenya was tiring of waiting about. She popped her Air Pods back into their case and crossed her arms in boredom. One of her favourite pastimes back with her girls in school was critiquing the appearances of those around her as they walked by. With no other alternatives she decided to try it out now. She held her nose high as she surveyed all the passersby going past her. Ugly, ugly, ugh... uber ugly... She stifled a giggle as she watched a reasonably above-average woman walk by wearing a bland, stained wife-beater, frumpy khaki shorts with an equally as horrible socks and sandals combo. Kenya held in a gag as she watched the woman rummage deep into her underwear before pull her hand out and sniffing it.

“What a tramp,” she muttered to herself as the woman went into the next room. Kenya considered herself as somewhat of a fashion aficionado she knew in her eyes that whoever picked out the woman’s wardrobe deserved to be shot. She rolled her eyes and thought, Seriously, doesn’t take a lot of effort to NOT look f*cking homeless. God, invest in some new clothes, buy some jeans at least. She was no authority on clothing but she still expected others to have some shred of decency, to put some consideration into how they came across, to...

‘Look like her,’ she said to herself as she watched a shapely woman come into view. The woman was a bit on the heavier side but used her extra weight to her advantage and fill the area around her hips and waist of her tight black cocktail dress. Kenya noted the pointed black stilettos that clacked as she strode on, making a mental note to order the same pair for herself later. She even admired the painted acrylic nails on her fingers that curled around a pretty tote bag in their clutches. “Now that’s a woman,” Kenya remarked. She carried on making observations as the woman came closer towards the help desk. As the lady placed her card and bag on the front desk Kenya couldn’t help but mentally weigh up herself against her. The woman noticed Kenya’s staring and turned towards her, angling her body in a way that perfectly exposed her buxom assets.

“Wow.” Kenya didn’t personally have a taste for the female specimen but she could understand why many other people could be left practically foaming at the mouth by her. Kenya picked up her dropped jaw and tried to make a proper introduction. “Sorry for my gaping, it’s just... you’re so...” The woman giggled. There was something strange with the way it sounded, like it came from her mouth but wasn’t natural to her. “Don’t worry, sweetie, I get it all the time.”

It might’ve just been her ears but she could’ve sworn a distinctly masculine voice emanate from her lips. She’d expected a sensuous, possibly matronly voice but instead got a crude growling that she’d assumed would’ve come from a lifelong smoker. Kenya did a double take and noticed a small protrusion on the woman’s neck. An Adam’s apple?, she thought. Kenya reasoned that the lady might’ve transitioned prior but a gut feeling told her that something was amiss. “S-sorry anyhow. Erm, you know what excuse me,” she mumbled as she turned to leave. But as she did so she felt a soft hand gently grasp her wrist. “Sorry I made you uncomfortable, stupid me, didn’t even make an introduction.” The woman let go of Kenya’s arm.

“Name’s Nathan. Hope it’s not too much to ask, but how on Earth do you get your hair like that? My boys keep teasing me ‘cause I’ve been trying for ages to get someone to braid mine like yours and, I know it’s kind of weird to ask, but can you please help a lad out?”

“Erm, s-sorry but you’ve completely spooked me out.” Her eyes were on stalks as she retreated from the woman, no, the man, no, wo-man? Whatever, all in all she was getting a bit too freaked out to understand what was going on. Please, someone, come and bail me out of this, she prayed as she looked to her phone for a miraculous interruption. Lo and behold, by some mighty stroke of luck, she heard Keely’s familiar voice say, “Kenya, hey.” She breathed a sigh of relief. Kenya turned round to thank her for saving her from an awkward situation when she saw that...

You have the following choices:

1. ...her sister had been headswapped.

*Noteb*
2. ...her sister had been bodyswapped.

*Noteb*
3. ...her sister had been changed completely.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Saracen1187 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2221821-TT-Vol-III-Ms-Devernes-Hotel--Casino/cid/2858784-Cindy-and-Keely-come-back-to-the-lobby-but-they