*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2222094-Giantess-House-Shrink
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2222094
You've been shrunk in a house full of giant women! Giantess fetish interactive.

You've been shrunk in a house full of giant women! Giantess fetish interactive.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Out of nowhere, you have been shrunk down to the size of a gnat and teleported into a house full of giant women. Luckily for you, this is your fantasy. Perhaps what happens to you while shrunken may not be a part of your fantasy, but the only real rule is that you at least somewhat attracted to the idea of being a tiny man surrounded by giant girls. This interactive starts out unaware, but if you want the women can become aware of you. Anything goes in terms of what you are into, I personally am a big feet, fart, toilet, unaware fan, but if you want to take it in any other direction go for it! This interactive will start out with only women, but if you want to incorporate giant males into it, then go for it. Please feel free to add anything that you want, but please use complete sentences, try to make sure something happens in every chapter, and you are proud of the addition you made!

The women in the house:

Clara Smith (42 yrs old): The mother of this family. A rather busty brunette with a very thick ass and a very sweet and gentle demeanor. Doesn't have a mean bone in her body, and loves all of her daughters with all of her heart. Her husband is a wealthy business executive and has to work far away from home very often. She sometimes feels lonely with her husband being away so often, but finds solaces in activities like jogging, cooking, and gardening. She loves exercise, and goes for a run almost every day. This does result in a lot of sweat, and she is known in the family for her infamous running shoes which smell atrocious. She is very embarrassed by this, and hates when her children tease her when her feet smell. She also cares a lot about her children's health, and cooks full meals for all of her girls every day to make sure they stay fed.

Catie Smith (21 yrs old): The (technically) eldest daughter in the family, but is the twin sister to Rose. Catie is a blonde with average sized boobs, and a very solid strong ass. Catie has a passion for weightlifting, and is incredibly strong. She found her passion for powerlifting when she left for college, but now that she is back at home, she is finding every spare moment to keep her training up. Generally a pretty happy and upbeat person, she is also very competitive, and loves showing off at everything. Because of her training, she is often found ingesting as much protein as possible, and is known around the house for her destructive protein shake farts. While her gas can't literally destroy anything, it certainly impacts her family's noses, and Catie loves it. Between putting a sister in a surprise sweaty headlock after a long training session, or challenging one to a fart contest, Catie will find any way to make anything a competition.

Rose Smith (21 yrs old): Catie's twin sister. Rose and Catie may be twins, but they do not look much alike. Rose is substantially taller, and has dark brown hair. She also has much larger breasts, and the juciest ass of the entire family. Rose is a dancer, and is much more reserved than her twin sister. She is very upbeat, and kind, but does not have that competitive edge that Catie has. Rose is very easily frightened, and also incredibly forgetful. She has been known to lose track of almost anything she has, and will find them in a completely random place. She is often found practicing dance in her room, or just trying to get some exercise in. Even though she doesn't show it as much, she still works up quite the stink after she is finished dancing, and no person in the house dares go near her bag of dance shoes. She also may not have as high protein of a diet as Catie, but still eats very healthy, and every member of the family can tell when Rose rips a classic silent but deadly, which makes her feel very embarrassed.

Jenna Smith (19 years old): Julie is the social butterfly of the family. She has a much curvier body type than her sisters, with very large boobs, and an incredibly wide ass. She has long brunette hair, and wants to be everybody's best friend. She doesn't have that many hobbies other than posting pictures of herself on social media, and commenting on her friend's pictures, but she loves her sisters more than anything, and doesn't think anybody is more entertaining than her family. She is always the first to tease her sisters for anything gross that they do, and will always meet any challenge that Catie sets. Jenna does have a habit of being a bit of a brat, and is used to getting what she wants. She loves when people fawn over her, and can come off as being a bit spoiled and lazy. As a result of her laziness, she doesn't take as many showers as the rest of her family may want her to, and she can go many days without noticing her acclimating stench. If any of her family pointed this out however, she would become incredibly vindictive, and would most likely do something childish and immature to get back at them.

Kay Smith (18 years old): The quiet one. Kay is a very shy girl, with shorter, dirty blonde hair. Very skinny, with almost no boobs, and a small round butt, Kay is by far the least vocal when it comes to her family. She loves them all very much, but prefers to read, and loves running long distance. She is very close with her mother, and will often go running with her. Sometimes she is grossed out by her other sister's habits, but when she isn't the victim she finds it kind of funny. Even though she tries not to make a large impact in the house, there is one attribute that she is known for very well. Kay has IBS, and often leaves the bathroom with a dense, foul cloud of stink that any other member of the family avoids like the plague. Kay is incredibly embarrassed by this and feels so bad when she destroys the toilet, but she can't help it, and knows that it's inevitable. She is an incredibly sweet person, and would never intentionally start any sort of conflict.

Those are all of the characters right now, try to add chapters with these bios in Mind! Have Fun!
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2222094-Giantess-House-Shrink