*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2223525-The-Gender-Draft
Rated: E · Interactive · Adult · #2223525
To help stabilize the population some men are forced to change their genders

To help stabilize the population some men are forced to change their genders

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
In the near future a population abnormality caused a huge spike in male birth rates and a sharp decline in female. Males born were 75% of all new births.

With 3 out of every 4 babies born being male the government had a crises on its hand and used all its resources to find a way for more females to be born. However after years of tireless research the best they could come up with was a serum that changes males into females. The problem is the serum only works on adults.

With no other options the government began what became known as the Gender Draft, or Gender Lottery.

Basically any babies born after a certain date were entered into this lottery which starts at age 18 and goes until age 21. After 21 you are removed from the lottery.

This program was designed to get the population as close to 50/50 males and females and possible. While successful this draft is hated by many who feel like their freedom is taken from them.

You are Andrew Wilson, and tomorrow is your 21st birthday. It is normal to celebrate with friends knowing your manhood is secured so you have big plans to celebrate with your friends. However when you come home you find a letter from the government with your name on it...

You have just been selected for the Gender Draft
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated E. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2223525-The-Gender-Draft