*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2224968-Victorious-Giantess-and-Shrinking
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Icarus
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2224968
Based on the Nickelodeon show. A spiritual revival of I <3 Band's Victorious interactive.

Based on the Nickelodeon show. A spiritual revival of I <3 Band's Victorious interactive.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
I *Heart* Band (thebandgeek)'s story with the same name was deleted on 6/15/20 along with their account.

This is not the same story and it will not be structured the same way, but it is inspired by and seeks to achieve the same goal as the original.

Rules:

1. Please do your best with your writing. If you need help with anything or need any typos fixed feel free to message me.

2. The original had a No Male Giants rule, and while male giants are not my thing personally, I see no reason to explicitly ban them. So male giants are allowed if that's your thing, however, if you are following a path with females and wish to add a male giant, please always allow a choice/path forward to avoid it. The same applies to the opposite scenario, for fairness.

3. I kinda hate scat, so preferably avoid it.

Other than that feel free to do whatever I guess. If something becomes a problem I will update the rules.

Note: You may be wondering why in certain sections I have added the option for either shrinking/growth serums or a size ray instead of just picking one and sticking with it. The answer is because I wanted to allow an option for people who enjoy stories with frequent size changing and the ability to "get revenge" if a tiny person gets regrown, hence the size ray. Also I'm thinking the serum/potion won't shrink/grow clothing and the size ray will.

Update! 12/15/2021

I managed to find an archive of I *Heart* Band's interactive story, the loss of which is what inspired me to make this one. Since I have the ability to, I made a path near the beginning where you can read the entirety of that interactive before it was deleted! I credited original authors of each chapter, and most chapters remain largely the same as in their original format. I may be doing some edits to some of the difficult to read chapters in the future, however.

You are absolutely free to continue adding to any part of this interactive, including the original I *Heart* Band content!
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated GC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2224968-Victorious-Giantess-and-Shrinking