*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Welcome to Hollywood Arts
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2224968-Victorious-Giantess-and-Shrinking/cid/2855831-Welcome-to-Hollywood-Arts
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Icarus
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2224968
Based on the Nickelodeon show. A spiritual revival of I <3 Band's Victorious interactive.
Chapter #1

Welcome to Hollywood Arts

    by: Icarus
In the Hollywood district of Los Angeles there is a performing arts high school named Hollywood Arts. An exceptional high school full of remarkably talented students, each of which had to prove their worth in an audition just to be admitted.

While in many ways, the students at Hollywood Arts still participate in the universal high school experience, it is undeniable that collecting the extraordinary all together creates a student body that makes weird the new normal.

This LA high school fully embraces and encourages the unique student populace and does its best to help cultivate an environment in which the students are able to thrive in all aspects of their life, especially creatively.

One student of Hollywood Arts, Cat Valentine, became quite obsessed with a magazine catalog called Sky Store, where she ordered all kinds of improbable and strange things not likely found in any local stores. Her obsession with Sky Store became a problem and had to be quelled, but in the process she brought the magazine to the attention of all her friends and many of her acquaintances.

Someone just received a package shipped from Sky Store, who?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Icarus (UN: philiputian at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Icarus has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2224968-Victorious-Giantess-and-Shrinking/cid/2855831-Welcome-to-Hollywood-Arts