*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2224992-The-Twins-A-Fetish-Filled-Fantasy
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2224992
A Fantastical World Of Expansions and Fetishes.

A Fantastical World Of Expansions and Fetishes.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Nine-thousand years of history spread across two continents.These twin continents known as Elder and Younger, upheld as sleeping Gods to some common folks,host over thirty species of intelligent beings and thousands of other wondrous beasts. Beyond the eastern ocean of these two continents lies the home of the Gods and other mysteries. Beyond the western ocean lies the home of the dead. Above the north lies the home of lower powers(I.E higher-nymphs, demi-gods, and lesser supernatural beings.) And below in the south lies the home of abominations (I.E demons, infernal powers, heretical arch-sorcerers.)

Rules:

This is obviously a fetish-piece of work, if my normal writings are of any indication. So let's lay down the ground-rules.

One: The following fetishes are allowed in this work
Expansion/Inflation of any sort. (Lips, foot, phallus, giantess, etc)
Gender Bending
Species Transformation
BDSM
Humiliation (so tickle stuff is fine,face-sitting is a-okay as well)
Object Transformation(preferably into a inflated toy)


If its not on the list, don't add it in. So no age regression, scat, gore(unless its a fight scene), or any other stuff.
One-A: On expansion, keep to the same expansion for the MC. That is all that i'm asking for.
One-B: Popping is allowed if its for a side character. Don't be graphic, but don't make them completely disappear either.

Two: Men and Women can both expand. I am not just prevalent in one gender. If you are going to expand though add a (M) or a (W) in the expansion path.

Three: Nudity is a-okay in this interactive. Heck, go for full on nudist beach here. On the issue of sex, allude to it but don't be graphic. Men on men are okay, so is women on women. Both lesbian and gay relations are okay.

Four: There are thirty races and I have plans for fifteen of them,so I'm willing to listen if people want to add more. Email me what you want to add and we'll talk

Five:A minimum of 1100 characters in this add. Unless its a bridge text, you must add this many characters in.

Six: Go wild with character creation. A list will be up soon enough for people to see as to what species there are.

Seven: Gore is only allowed if its a fight scene. If that's the case, then add in a (G) for indication.
Seven-A:Don't go too into grimdarkness in this work. Its still a fetish piece and that stuff isn't always welcomed in the story.

Eight: If you plan on adding more locations in, email me.

Nine:Same with fleshing out microcosm in the regions.

Ten:Please have fun in this.


Edit: 6/28/20
I will be okay if you introduce a title character by proximity. Such as a character meeting said title character or if you're doing a character who is focused around a species but isn't necessarily of said species.

Also I cut down the rule sizes for easier digestion.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2224992-The-Twins-A-Fetish-Filled-Fantasy