*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2225005-The-Tiny-Prison-a-new-type-of-prison
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2225005
You are going to prison, but their is a catch, you are shrunk! Will you survive? Read/add!

You are going to prison, but their is a catch, you are shrunk! Will you survive? Read/add!

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
We all know how prisons are meant to rehabilitate and punishment people based on their crimes. Well recently in the U.S., crime rates were off the complete charts, to almost horrifying levels, and the prisons were getting extremely overcrowded and that has led to riots and uprisings. Then one day a private prison corporation called Cyromane came up with a solution to their problem. Their prison uses state of the art size changing technology to shrink the prison inmate to a height that can be really easy to manage to roughly 3-5 inches depending on the age of the victim. They believed that with their method, they can easily save tons of space in prison and make the inmates much more easier to control. The U.S. absolutely agreed with this new type of system and as a result, started installing and changing prisons around the country to support this new system.

The system then soon catches on with the rest of the world, and then new laws were made to where any prisoner who ends up committing a crime serious enough will be made to serve their sentence shrunk, and only by completing it can they be able to gain back their normal size. Only problems is, because of the new prison system, that may be much easier said than done, as the prison guards, who are actually all women given that they prefer that women run the place, are absolutely cruel and loves being giant to the tinies, and will do everything to make their lives hell. Rumor even has it that children are sent to the prison to and they aren’t much better in conditions, and they are even young girls who actually help run the prison with a promise of a pamper life system being able to rule the tinies who can kill them with the slightest infraction as again, new laws made them small so they are not really human anymore. Many prisoners who enter the new system don’t come out, and those who do are scarred for life, and I mean for life. Its even so corrupt that even innocent people and bystanders, and protesters of inhumane conditions were even put there to be silenced.

Our story is set in the Cyromane Maximum Security Complex, where the prisoners of course are shrunk. It runs mostly like a normal prison, with the male guards being shrunk to watch them on the ground, and the the female guards being giant to really enforce order. Only thing is that the male guards actually don’t get the punishment of the female giantesses given they are on the job, but they are just as corrupt. They are plenty of things to do in this prison like slave labor for no pay 7 days a week being the play toy of a young girl who lives in the prison as a giantess, or rubbing the older females back, stuff like that. There is a chow line, and plenty of other stuff that prisons usually have to make it rehabilitative, provided that they aren’t killed and doing slave labor of course. And the icing on the cake, men, women, and children are housed together.

Okay, enough of that, time to get to the rules of the story.

I only have one major rule for this story, no male giants, that is it.

Here is the character format you will use:

Name:
Age:
Sex:
Height:
Appearance: (prisoners are provided with prison clothes as usual, an orange jumpsuit, and etc)
Occupation:
Personality:
Backstory:
Additional info:

Going to base some of the wards off this story here, so credit goes to Starlock who made Fetish Prison: https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1926117-Fetish-Prison

Remember to add to these stories as well.

Giantess Destroyer: https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2235678-The-Giantess-Dest...

Giant Baby Destroyer V: https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2231586-The-Giant-Baby-De...

Girlzilla: https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2226717-Girlzilla-Giantes...

Life of a Giant Kid/Kidzilla: https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2226082-Life-of-a-Giant-K...

Goddess Ruler: https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2224922-Goddess-Ruler-A-G...

Child/Preteen Giantess: https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2219542-ChildPreteen-Gian...

Chantal: https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1881854-Chantal-The-Drago...

A Typical Life of a Kaiju Giantess: https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1845671-ATypical-Life-as-...
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2225005-The-Tiny-Prison-a-new-type-of-prison