*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2225027-Shrunk-At-The-Automated-Daycare
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2225027
You find yourself shrunk while dropping off your 2 year old daughter at Good Hands DayCare

You find yourself shrunk while dropping off your 2 year old daughter at Good Hands DayCare

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
In the near future, as artificial intelligence and robotics become more commonplace in everyday life - you find yourself shrunk while dropping off your two year old daughter at Good Hands DayCare - a fully automated care facility. While the primary function of the facility is the care of babies, the system is capable of caring for adults as well. However, due to weight limitations the facility possess powerful new technology that has the ability to shrink a person down to infant size for easier care. Ideally when used the adult is placed in a separate section so that they are not babified - though the technology does not always work as intended. There have been instances where a mother mistakingly fell into the intake chute and spent the day as a toddler with her child until her husband came to pick up his daughter and subsequently his wife, luckily she was able to be restored to her original size though she did develop a diaper fetish afterwards. Another time an older sister fell into the machine and came out the other end only a few inches tall - she was later found wrapped up inside of a used diaper in the dumpster outside after a missing persons report was filed (still alive and lucky the garbage truck had not come yet - while she was able to have her size restored - her mental health suffered greatly).

Your name is Jim - 25 years old
Your wife’s name is Cathy - 26 years old
Your daughter’s name is Zoey - 2 years old

Rules:
Story should focus heavy on diapers, conveyers, robots / mechanical hands, forced bathing, dressing, diapering, feeding, and diaper disposal. Mechanical errors are encouraged.
Can be shrunk down to infant size all the way to 1 cm.
No sex, no death, no sex.
If shrunk down below an inch - Vore is allowed and encouraged and is survivable.
If shrunk below 6 inches (toy sizes) You can leave the facility with another child but eventually end up back there.
It shrunk to infant size you can leave the facility via mistaken identity but eventually end up back there. Unaware is encouraged.
The AI and machines do not care who you used to be, only that you are in their care now. If shrunk smaller than Toy Size you should be unaware to all other babies, adults, and machines as you try to survive your predicament.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated E. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2225027-Shrunk-At-The-Automated-Daycare