*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2225529-A-Day-in-the-Life-of-Stinky
by Clide
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Comedy · #2225529
This is the story about of a day in the life of an 11-year-old tomboy named "Stinky."

This is the story about of a day in the life of an 11-year-old tomboy named "Stinky."

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Thank you for reading and taking part in this Interactive Story - this is an idea I've had for some time, about a character that I came up with back in Middle School. This is the premise:

Elueze Robins is an 11-year-old girl who happens to be a Stinker - a Stinker is someone born with the strange ability to produce and control their own natural gas. Elueze loves having this ability, as she uses it to not only fart at will, but to also do other things with her gas as well - because of this, she's more commonly known in her hometown as "Stinky."

Stinky is an out-and-proud tomboy, and makes that known to whoever she meets. Stinky is energetic and often crude, but she is also open and friendly - she's the kind of girl who knows exactly who she is, and doesn't care to hide it.

Stinky is the central character of this story, but she is not the only key character - there are both of her parents, her best friend, and finally, her rival.

Stinky's mother is Helena Robins, and her father is Johnathon Robins. The two have been married for 13 years, and Stinky is their only child. Helena stays at home to help clean the house and take care of Stinky, while Johnathon works as a police officer during the day. Stinky's relationship with both of her parents is happy and healthy, but they are not without their occasional fights - Helena in particular is sometimes hard on Stinky for being too excessive with her farting. As for Johnathon, he disciplines his daughter as best he can, but he's still there for Stinky when she needs him most.

Stinky's best friend is a 12-year-old boy named Samuel Rosio. Sam's mother and biological father separated years ago, and Sam doesn't even remember what his father looks like. Thankfully, he and his mom are not alone - Sam's mother, Allison, married a Hispanic man named Julian, hence Sam's last name being Rosio. Sam and Stinky have known each other since they were toddlers, and get along well, despite how different they are from each other - unlike Stinky, Sam is more calm and polite than she is, and will occasionally point out when she's being a bit too much. He's also more sarcastic than Stinky is on average, resulting in Sam coming of as occasionally jaded, but still a very overall happy boy. Sam and Stinky care for each other very much, and neither of them can imagine what their lives would be like without the other in it.

Finally, there's Dylan Gasser, Stinky's rival - Dylan is also 11 years old, though he is not a Stinker like Stinky is, but that doesn't stop him from trying to out-gas her at every opportunity, doing what he can to make himself fart as much as possible. Dylan is much more snarky than Stinky is, and also more competitive, but also driven and determined when he sets his mind to something. Dylan and Stinky may not get along quite as well as she and Sam do, but they still maintain a friendly rivalry with each other all the same.

As for other characters, that's up to you to decide - during this one day in Stinky's life, you can give her the chance to meet all sorts of new people she had never seen before, or establish relationships with people in her hometown I never even considered. As the story begins, Stinky will start off the day like normal, but through a series of choices you make as you read, you can have Stinky go on one of many different kinds of crazy adventures! Keep in mind, each of these stories must take place within one day, and once that day is up, the story must end. what happened the day before, or what will happen the day after are not a factor here - this day in Stinky's life is an isolated moment, where anything can happen!


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


GENERAL RULES AND GUIDELINES:


1. Absolutely NO SEXUAL CONTENT allowed.
The main protagonist of this story is a minor, so any sexual content happening to them/around them is not permitted whatsoever. This includes writing chapters is a sexually suggestive way, so as to appeal to a specific fetish the writer may have.

2. No extreme violence/gore.

While some minor violence is allowed - punching, kicking, etc. - excessive violence is not. No disembowelment, dismemberment, or anything of the sort allowed, either to the main protagonist, or other characters around them. Certain exceptions may apply, such as if one of the characters is a zombie, for instance.

3. Do not dismiss events in earlier chapters.
A story should try to keep as much of itself on track as possible, so wild deviations from what has come before will not be tolerated. This also includes keeping track of the passage of time.

As the owner of the story, I can/will edit and probably even change certain chapters - mostly in terms of grammar and sentence structure, but I may also add and change things as well, such as choice prompts at the end of chapters.

Chapters that do not follow these guidelines will be DELETED.
I have unfortunately had to do this to several chapters already, and it is a shame I had to. This story is not meant to be like a lot of other stories on this site - this is a lighthearted, dumb comedy story first and foremost, and I intend to keep it that way.

With that said, thank you taking the time to read this outline, and please enjoy A Day in the Life of Stinky!

IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 13+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2225529-A-Day-in-the-Life-of-Stinky