*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2227721-My-Amazon-Academia
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2227721
Can you become a hero? Or will you be snu snu'ed?

Can you become a hero? Or will you be snu snu'ed?

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
(TRANSFERRED FROM MY FRIEND P O S T B O Y)

What's up gamers, it's ya' favorite degenerative P O S T B O Y here. Giving ya' yet other interactive where you live out your perverted fantasies through an overpowered self insert and go on adventures with your waifu from both animation and video games! But this story is set in a heavily altered version of the popular shounen: My Hero academia!

Lore and setting: Around the time of the second holder of One for All, Yogi Kagetoki, one of All for One's top scientists has developed a mutagenic pathogen that will give the king of darkness an army of true superhumans. Just when it was in the final stages-the the unfinished biohazard was released by pure accident by a careless assistant. The substance's first victim was a young girl of three years old. Reports showed that the child grew to be two feet taller and gained the physical prowess that would equal a fully grown chimpanzee and increased healing rate. While this was going to be written as a cause of quirk manifesting...the child's real quirk developed in two weeks prior to her radical change. Similar cases spread like wildfire as some females began to change in similar ways and the children of these strange anomalies were always female and bore even greater physical abilities and mutations have kickstarted a sort of evolution that rivaled the quirk revolution as a new subspecies of human was born that day.

The Kijo

The abhuman Kijo is in every way described to be truly amazonian and primal. Even at a very young age, Kijo is much stronger, faster, and tougher than a normal human, Noted to be innately and has various musculatures builds-from lean and curvaceous to brutalish and bulky. Physically, they could be anywhere from six to fifteen feet tall(not counting their quirks), Their unnatural genetics and generations of adaptions made them evolve into one of the most athletic and physically formidable creatures in the world. A quirkless Kijo could honestly still be quite powerful. Speaking of which, their quirk factors is much more integrated and making their quirks wilder and more powerful than a normal human one. Although they make about eleven percent of the population on a global scale. Japan has the highest amount of them-toppling around twenty-five to thirty percent of the country's population. If a Kijo gets pregnant, then their child will be a female and be a kijo as well. Another interesting note is that all kijo appear to be strangely bisexual. No one really knows why though,

But Kijo isn't as domesticated when compared to modern humanity they are deprived of and possesses more animalistic traits and instincts. Coupled with the stronger hormones, higher aggression/emotions and sex drive has made the Kijo have the unfortunate stigma of being a bunch of savage dangerous beasts and dumb sex-crazed brutes. Modern-day trolls if you will. This has extended to applying to be a hero since Kijo is not viewed as favorable candidates. The fact that they have harder time handling and managing their quirks makes them potential liabilities and pr disasters for a good deal of agencies. But schools like U.A have been trying to help many teenaged Kijo get a better handle of their quirks and selves. Giving them a shot at being the hero that they want and dream to be.

Cut to the modern-day, this where you, Sana Kataoka, a human teenager, come in. With you just narrowly managing to nail a spot in U.A's coveted hero course. You slowly found that the freshmen courses this is special....and that you are the only human in there,

Have fun! ;)

1. No short chapters! Keep a minimum of two to four paragraphs at a minimum. I will give leniency to some chapters but don't continuously make them.

3. Unlike the rest of other my interactives, Sexual content is more heavily referenced and will mostly happen depending on the things. And actual super "lewd" stuff may or not transpire in later chapters. But being constantly naked is which is a no-no.
3.2. Full-blown sex and actual romance will be something will you have to develop a relationship with another character. Crushes can be formed easily, however, on the protagonist end of things, and can act as a starting point for it.
3.3, Things like "hands-on" teasing, handjobs, and etc are fine though

4. Feet are the main kink of the story. So No toilet stuff, Weight gain, major limb expansion or inflation, super-hardcore femdom, or vore of any kind. That goes for any kink that goes against the flow of the story. But to nature of the stuff and themes of the story, shrinking/growing will be very much allowed, and encouraged! That goes for minor muscle growth and such too!

5. My eternal rule: Not every foot have to smell like a cheese factory, nor do they smell like a field of daisies. The same goes for the feet's size and texture. Not every person is tall or is short. Not every girl has watermelon for tits. Or an ass that claps away thunderstorms. Variety is the spice of life, get what I'm saying. All to make feel a little more realistic and "human".

6 Your choices matter in the long run and shape the main character's personality and also develop the others. And remember while you are free to do whatever you want. But remember, you aren't free from the consequences of said actions.
6.1. The protagonist can be a boy or girl. and their general personality is up to you
6.2. Sana's age would be fifteen years old

7. Please keep the influx of choice chapters on the relatively low.

8. Keep it, first person or second person.

9. No sudden abrupt endings and deaths.

10. Remember all of the hero course students and possibly a few other characters are and can be Kijo!. So alternative interpretations and exploration of them and how they react to things are not only allowed but are ENCOURAGED as long it fits the lore of the story. Not to mention…it's kinda one of the main themes of the story. And yes, the all of the boys in the hero course and girls now lol

11. The protag isn't blind to a character's other "assets" *eyebrow wiggle*. But be warned, this isn't pure smut(and it can be kinda close). But playful mocking, outright bullying, and teasing is very much allowed and is encouraged. ;D

12. You can only play, confront, and interact with female characters. No chapters with the character having a lewd interaction with males.

13. The most important rule…is to have fun, and get creative with it!

14. Second most important rule; no crossovers! Keep it in the show
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2227721-My-Amazon-Academia