*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2228076-A-Giantess-Shrink-Story
Rated: E · Interactive · Fantasy · #2228076
You shrink to an inch tall and you have to survive or have fun!

You shrink to an inch tall and you have to survive or have fun!

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
John (you) shrinks to an inch with someone. It could be family, friends, even teachers! It can be with just about anyone and anywhere!

The rules are - no gay stuff, no giant men, no toilet stuff, no lesbian stuff. Would also prefer no vore but I'll certainly allow it. Also try to keep John alive as long as possible, but if he has to die then so be it!

Characters

John (you)

Julia - Your girlfriend. Always wearing the shortest jean shorts, flip flops, and a revealing tank top. Has a big butt with equally big boobs with a slightly pudgy but slim figure. Very gentle and timid.

Lauren - Julia's older sister. She's always been oddly seductive towards you, always touching you when she can. Always wearing thigh high boots and has perky breasts.

Brianna - Julia's mom. Known you as long as Carly has, even cares about you as much as she does. A bit stern as well

Carly - Your best friend. You guys have been friends since elementary school, and kind of have an on and off flirtatious relationship. She has smaller boobs but a gorgeous ass. Usually wearing yoga pants, barefoot, with a crop top on. Very playful and adventurous.

Hannah - Your mom. Always very over protective of you, but you've caught a devilish side of her every once in awhile. Typically wearing jeans barefoot with a tight t-shirt.

Paige - Your oldest sister. Extremely gorgeous, blonde hair, perfect boobs, perfect ass, perfect body and extremely nice. Probably the best person to find you at one inch. Always trying on bathing suits she ordered online.

Caroline - Your second oldest sister. Always been a bit cruel to you and always picked on you a bit. Humongous boobs, and an extremely tight body. Pretty good ass, however she hates bugs. She actually enjoys stepping or crushing them when she can.

Miss Sampson - Your teacher - you're an all star student in Miss Sampson's class and she always has some extra credit work for you to do. She's always wearing open toed black heels and a skin tight dress skirt that can barely handle her huge ass.

Miss Perry - Your other teacher. Has always had it out for you. Thinks you are a trouble maker and punishes you at every chance she has. Has her hair pulled back into a ponytail with black rimmed glasses. She wears a grey pantsuit with sandals.

Chloe - Your nerdy classmate. You don't know her very well, but she's very smart and very cute. She wears converses with sweatpants and a t-shirt that's a bit tight.

Ashley - Your boss. You get along with her generally and is usually in designer clothes.

Bella - Your goth co-worker. You can't tell if she likes you, always wearing something weird but hot.


IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated E. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2228076-A-Giantess-Shrink-Story