*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A farm in Utah
  2. USA
  3. Where do you land?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2228612-Alien-Invasion/cid/2903861-A-farm-in-Utah
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by T
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2228612
You are a breeder type alien sent to earth to control as many people as possible.
This choice: A farm in Utah  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A farm in Utah

    by: T
You come speeding down to earth and smash down into some hard soil. You couldn’t tell where you were at, but didn’t hear anything immediately after impact. You sat and waited for someone to come by, and it only took about 20 minutes before hearing footsteps. Your she’ll opens your and you see an older woman looking down at you, and jump at her face. She screams for about a second before you clog her airways. You go up to the brain and stab your tendrils into it. Her body starts to siege up and she starts shaking violently on the ground.

You wake up about a minute later in a 65 year olds body named Arlen. You were the wife to a 67 year old farmer named Joe and owned a little farm an hour out of Salt Lake. You were laying in the middle of the field, and remembered your husband and you woke up to check what the loud crashing sound was. You walk back to the house and see your husband.

Joe: Well, what was it?
Arlen: I think it was something in the shed that fell, I didn’t see anything.
Joe: That was way too loud for something in the shed, did you even look?
Arlen: I said it was nothing! I’ve been out here for ten minutes and didn’t hear a thing.
Joe: Alright, whatever.

You go inside and go straight to the kitchen, you needed to grow spawn and spread quickly since you landed in such a deserted location. You get to the fridge and a smell attracts you to the cyborg on the right. You open it and start smelling inside, getting on the floor and smelling a bag of sugar. You grab a little and put it in your mouth, and you get a great feeling. It felt like the best parts of coke and sex and made you feel stronger. You grab the bag and a bowl then mix it with water. You chug the mixing bowl of sugar water while your husband walks in. Your about half way done and he comes over to grab it.

Joe: Put that down, what the hell?!

You shove him into the cabinet with the force of an NFL lineman and he smacks his back on the side. He yells in pain and falls onto the ground. He passes out from the pain and you pick him up. You take him to your bed and lay him down. You go on you phone on the way down to the kitchen and call your daughter. You ask her, her husband, and 3 kids to come down as well. Her husband works as an assistant coach for the Utah Jazz, so you think you can get to a powerful person and be in a better position to spread your spawn. She responds quickly and says she’ll be down in 2 days.. You go down to the kitchen and finish that bowl of sugar water.

You have the following choices:

1. Eat all night

*Noteb*
2. Check on Joe

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 T (UN: silvertop69 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
T has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2228612-Alien-Invasion/cid/2903861-A-farm-in-Utah