*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A suburb in Pennsylvania
  2. USA
  3. Where do you land?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2228612-Alien-Invasion/cid/3055123-A-suburb-in-Pennsylvania
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by T
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2228612
You are a breeder type alien sent to earth to control as many people as possible.
This choice: A suburb in Pennsylvania  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A suburb in Pennsylvania

    by: T
You crash down with no idea where you are. After a couple seconds though, you hear footsteps running up to you. The shell cracks open and you shoot out at the first mouth you see. You see someone else turn around and run while your host only screamed for a second. You connect to the brain after about a minute, proceeding the convulsions and twitching. When you come to, you stand up and start realizing what’s going on.

Your name is Abby. Your a 23 year old girl who’s at a party in the woods with your friend Sarah. Your a manager at Macy’s and have an apartment about a half hour out of Pittsburgh. Your about 5’6, skinny with blonde hair and have a nature girl personality. Going on hikes, loving animals, and being nice was basically her personality.

You hear multiple footsteps coming your way, and notice it’s people from the fire. They ask if your alright very frantically, and you just responded, “I’m fine,” and walked back to the fire. Everyone was visibly confused, and you realized you might have to work on how you talk to people.

You get back and grab a beer off the ground and chug it fast. You see a pretty full case of beer and just start drinking them one after another. You probably went through about 15 cans before your friend said she wanted to go home. You get in the car and she looks at you with an odd face. “Did something happen in the woods?” “No,” you respond. “Idk, you just seem different. You look pale.” You sit there with the same blank expression. “I’ll be fine, can you stop at McDonalds?”

Sarah pulls in to the drive thru as you take your phone out. You check that you have $60 in your account, so you ask for 30 double cheeseburgers. Sarah looks in disbelief, “are you getting all this for your family or something?” You sit there, not saying anything. The order takes almost 20 minutes to make, but when you got it you start eating immediately. You take four huge bites at a time and swollen it as fast as you can, by the time you get home you’d already eaten 10 burgers. “I thought you were a vegetarian?” Still no response but loud chewing.

You get back to your house and get out of the car, still saying nothing, and walk into the house. Your boyfriend is asleep, so you walk into your room and continue eating. It takes you about 20 minutes to eat the rest of the burgers, and your body reacts strangely. You have an almost semi pregnant belly, but can feel it spreading around your body fast. Your waist getting wider, face and ass getting softer, arms getting wider, but only slightly. You were still hungry, so you go downstairs and open the fridge. You see a whole ham wrapped to make for Christmas in a week or so, and a couple pounds of deli meat for the week. You devour the ham in the fridge, eating the plastic off in the process since it made it faster. After a few minutes, you start shoving the turkey and pastrami cold cuts into your mouth as fast as you could chew. You open the freezer and see a tub of iced cream, you shove your entire face into it and start chowing. After your done you hear the light turn on down the hall, remembering this was all your roommates food. You quickly walk to bed and get under the covers, ignoring any sounds you hear from the hall way. You go to sleep.

You have the following choice:

*Noteb*
1. Wake up and recruit your roommate

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 T (UN: silvertop69 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
T has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2228612-Alien-Invasion/cid/3055123-A-suburb-in-Pennsylvania