*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2228612-Alien-Invasion/cid/3124448-Get-more-food-and-head-home
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by T
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2228612
You are a breeder type alien sent to earth to control as many people as possible.
This choice: Get more food and head home  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Get more food and head home

    by: rijako
As you drive home, you hit up another couple fast food joints, savoring the food as your abdomen begins to slowly bulge outward. You smirk as you know what's inside; your first clutch of spawn, gestating securely inside your modified womb. Soon they'll be ready to hatch, and you can begin to grow your numbers.

When you arrive home, your parents Jessica and Marty are surprised when you grab a pair of two liters and last night's meatloaf and go to town. They don't say much though, because they assume you're just famished after your day out, and you shower and go to bed with a satisfied smile, knowing that your first clutch is growing steadily.

The next morning, you wake up after your parents have left, and climb out of bed to see a paunchy, swollen belly, gently churning. Overnight, your first clutch has grown quite a bit; if you can keep up this level of food intake they'll be ready by tomorrow! With this goal in mind, you head to a nearby grocery store, where you load a cart high with cheap food and drinks. Not wanting the mess at home, not wanting parents to come back while you're mid-feeding, you drive to a local park, steering your sedan into a secluded parking spot. For hours, you feed, and by the end of the day, when you mostly avoid your parents, your belly looks a couple months pregnant. You have a choice to make on who to bring into your Hive, and you have three spawn inside your body.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Your parents and save the third

2. Bring your friends into the Hive

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 rijako (UN: rijako at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
T has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2228612-Alien-Invasion/cid/3124448-Get-more-food-and-head-home