*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Be Tickled
  2. Female
  3. Good day
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2229823-Loud-House-girl-tickling/cid/2887919-Be-Tickled
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2229823
Either tickle or be tickled by a female Loud House character. Pretty self-explanatory.
This choice: Be Tickled  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Be Tickled

    by: Lari Nibin
So you wish to be on the receiving end? Have it your way, tough girl. So where would you like to go?

You could have at a member of the Loud family, Royal Woods' most eccentric bunch. No doubt their ticklishness will make them live up to their surname. If not, then maybe a female resident from outside the family would interest you more? There's no shortage of them around this relatively sleepy town and I daresay some of these people are in need of stirring. Or perhaps... whomever you're looking for isn't in Royal Woods, but in a larger part of Michigan. There are opportunities to be found in the Big City to those who would seek them out.

Regardless of the tickler you pick, one thing is certain: you will be tickled pink by the end (interpret that however you wish).

You have the following choices:

1. The Loud family

2. Royal Woods area

3. Great Lakes City

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lari Nibin (UN: thetickler at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lari Nibin has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2229823-Loud-House-girl-tickling/cid/2887919-Be-Tickled