*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Intro
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2230769-Giantesses-and-Tiny-Boys/cid/2894267-Intro
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2230769
Play as a young boy who interacts with a giant woman, or the other way around!
Chapter #1

Intro

    by: ejones312
This story is about boys.

More specifically, this interactive is about boys who are tiny.

More specifically, this interactive is about boys who are tiny in comparison to the giantesses in this story.

The boy could have been shrunken down by a science experiment, an unknown virus or chemical, or is the product of "reversal pituitary glands" where he shrinks while experiencing the early stages of puberty.

The boy could have been born tiny, living with a loving family of women, abandoned at an early age for his tiny size, living as a scavenger and keeping hidden from the eyes of the giants, or was left at an all-girls orphanage and adopted.

The boy could be born like a normal-sized kid, but the girls and women in his life are more massive than him, including his family and relatives. Maybe he had a chance encounter with a giantess in a dense part of the woods, anthropomorphized animals who are living in captivity in a zoo, or he could be the next ruler of these giant women.

The boy could have created a portal into another world which is inhabited by giantesses, or into a tinier portal somewhere in his world but he is shrunken and tiny.

Or the boy could be a character from different types of media. He could be a young canon or non-canon character from television shows, movies, video games, or literature.

To start this story off, the boy in question is...

You have the following choices:

1. Shrunken

2. Born Tiny

3. Normal-Sized Among Giantesses

4. Transported to Another World

5. A Character from Different Media

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ejones312 (UN: ejones312 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ejones312 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2230769-Giantesses-and-Tiny-Boys/cid/2894267-Intro