*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2231755-The-Corruption-of-the-Pokemon-World
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2231755
You are pulled into the world of Pokemon. Soon after, things start getting... lewd there.

You are pulled into the world of Pokemon. Soon after, things start getting... lewd there.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Note: this is sort of a spiritual successor to an interactive I did many years ago on another account: https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2009207-Adventures-in-Ant...

If you like this, I have just started a new interactive with a similar premise for Animal Crossing: https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2270804-The-Corruption-of...

One day, you find a strange Pokemon cartridge that you don't remember owning. Curious, you pick it up, only for it to flash brightly, pulling you into another world. You wake up in the world of Pokemon, having been inserted there with a life already set up it seemed. For a while, you adjust to this in whatever way you see fit, until things start to change in the world... lewd things... things usually only seen in smutty fanfic...

ENCOURAGED/ALLOWED
Transformation, Expansion, Growth, Soft Vore, Unbirth, Sex

NOT ALLOWED
Gore, Snuff (vore is exception, but don't make it graphic), Heavy focus on Foot Fetish (a little is okay, just don't make it gross), Toilet Fetishes, Slob, Underage (Characters under 18 cannot have sex, Characters under 15 cannot be involved in fetish period)

Anything not listed is potentially allowed.

ADDITIONAL RULES
Try not to waste too much time on lists. Write a story, not an endless deluge of options that no one will ever do.

Put effort into your writing. This may be fetish stuff, but have some pride in your work, please. I may edit chapters for minor grammar and spelling changes if I feel the need to, as well as adding extra options to chapters with few of them (just because I can).

The main characters (main human and his Pokemon) cannot die. If they are put into a situation where they would die, they should immediately respawn as though there was a save point or they had whited out in a Pokemon game.

If there is a path you want expanded upon but don't feel like writing, you're free to ask me to try and fill it out. I make no promises.

3/19/22
This interactive has officially passed 1000 chapters! I would like to give a special thanks to Kura and MNNH for their almost daily contributions that have made up the bulk of this interactive.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2231755-The-Corruption-of-the-Pokemon-World