*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2231893-Futa-Bullying-Humiliation
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2231893
An interactive about futas getting bullied and humiliated!

An interactive about futas getting bullied and humiliated!

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
This interactive, similar to most of my others, is about a plethora of women being bullied and humiliated. The main method of bullying will be typical schoolyard bullying - wedgies, pantsings, wet willies, swirlies, being stuffed into trash cans and such - but with one obvious difference: all characters in this interactive are going to be futanari women, meaning they will have cocks and balls.

Now, since there's no point in having a futa bullying interactive when I already have normal female bullying interactives, this interactive will also include futanari-based humiliations. Things like SPH, cock comparisons, cuckolding, blue balls, premature ejaculation, bulge-shaming, and the like. However, these futa-based fetishes should be tied to the normal bullying. For example:

Harley is walking through the hall with her girlfriend, Kay. Unfortunately for Harley, her bully, Emma, sees them, and stops them in the hallway. After a few sentences of teasing, Emma grabs Kay, spinning her around and yanking her blue panties up to her shoulders in front of Harley. "Well, someone had to give her a wedgie! I know you weren't going to do it, dork!" Emma giggles. As Harley blushes, she groans, closing her eyes in embarrassment as she felt her heart pump faster, her cock slowly swelling and growing in her jeans. "Oh my God, you're getting hard from this? I can't believe I'm dating such a wimp!" Kay groans, beginning to bounce by her panties. "Wow, what a loser! Maybe you wanna come by my place later? I can hang you up by your panties while I give her swirlies!" Emma teases.

This little scenario included bulge-humiliation/pervert-shaming, and a form of cuckolding, but was largely centered around wedgies and verbal bullying, etc. Some scenes in the interactive will be just futa-bullying, some will be just normal bullying, and some will be mixed. It doesn't really matter - there's no structure as to when to have which type of scene, this is just to give you an idea of what kind of interactive this is.

As a general rule, the futas in this interactive should be turned on by whatever bullying method is being dealt to them - otherwise there isn't much of a point to having a futa interactive! That doesn't mean it isn't humiliating - for instance, a teacher getting pantsed in front of her whole classroom is still just as mortifying if she gets hard when she's laughed at. In fact, it's even /more/ mortifying if she does!

However, since this is a futa interactive, it's obviously much more sexual than my other interactives. So that's going to factor into the rules for the interactive, which are:

Futanari characters ONLY. Don't reference or include males or females.

All characters MUST be 18+. In this universe, high school begins at age 18-19, so seniors are about 22 upon graduation. No one younger than 18 should be mentioned or be involved in the interactive whatsoever, no exceptions! Any chapters even mentioning a character younger than high school freshman age will be instantly removed.

Here are the fetishes that will be present in this interactive: bullying (wedgies, swirlies, etc. etc.), spanking, outfit domination, SPH, cuckolding, premature ejaculation, and cock comparisons. If you want to include a fetish /other/ than these, feel free to! But, you have to put it as an option at the end of a chapter, since not everyone reading will be into it.

Other than that, all I ask is that you be creative, add a chapter if you have an idea, and have fun!
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2231893-Futa-Bullying-Humiliation