*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2232106-Sibling-Rivalry-Revived
by Jack91
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2232106
This is a revived story that was taken down years ago. Changes have been made.

This is a revived story that was taken down years ago. Changes have been made.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
You (Daniel) and your twin sister (Tonicha) have had a rivalry for as long as you can remember. You both will take any opportunity to prank, torture and humiliate one another.

This is most commonly done in gross ways such as forced foot worship and farting on one another. One time, you tied Tonicha to her bed, stuffed some sweaty socks you wore for days in her mouth and left her with your smelly shoes over her nose for 6 hours. Another time, she left a trip wire that led you to fall face first into one of her turds.

Amazingly, you both have managed to keep this a secret and this week your parents are away on holliday. You have so many plans for how to humiliate her...

Character description:
Daniel (you): Daniel is a student who loves to do sports. He is well built and physically strong, 6'2, size 8 feet and a normal sized butt. He smells bad when he begins to sweat, although it's easy for him to get gassy he doesnt have any food allergies or anything that can exacerbate his flatulence. His favourite torture is to make Tonicha lick his feet clean after a lony day playing football and it's not complete unless she thanks him for the privilege.

Tonicha: Tonicha is your twin sister. She is not physically remarkable at all, she is somewhat unfit but not fat, just curvy. 5'11, she has size 10 feet and a huge butt. However she does like to go to the gym with her friends at and after school. She is a naturally gassy individual, this can be made worse by her lactose intolerance which in small amounts causes her imense stomach cramps and in large amounts full on diarrhoea. Tonicha's favourite torture is to fart in Daniel's face however over the years she has upped the ante in various ways such as getting her friends involved.

Jennifer: Jennifer is Tonicha's best friend. 19 years old. She is 5'5 with size 6 feet, she is well built but not muscular. She enjoys torturing you along with Tonicha. One time, she made you clean and massage her feet after the gym for 3 hours straight.

Abby: Abby is another of Tonicha's friends. 18 years old, she is of a similar build to Tonicha with a huge butt and size 9 feet. She loves farting on you and she wants you to do it willingly.

Sophie: Sophie is the last of Tonicha's friends and one you've had a crush on since you were a kid. Not that that means you like servicing her at all. She is controlling, bitchy and sadistic and enjoys gassing you and making you worship her feet.

Michael: Michael is your best friend. He has a secret crush on Tonicha. He is much bigger and stronger than you at 6'4, he is 19 years old and has size 12 feet.

Luke: Luke is the youngest of your friends. He is 5'11 and is quite skinny and quiet. He is physically the weakest of all the guys and has yet to be invited on any gang sesh to torture Tonicha.

Rules:
1) No shrinking
2) No mind control
3) No Death
4) Assume all characters are 18 or over. Any chapters that add U18's will immediately be deleted.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2232106-Sibling-Rivalry-Revived