*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2232425-Zoo-at-Night/cid/3040477-The-First-of-Many-Gulpings-for-Jeremy
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2232425
You make a discovery while at a zoo after hours: the animals become horny anthro ladies.
This choice: "Sure, I'll try it."  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

The First of Many Gulpings for Jeremy

    by: TomSketchit
Cloud beamed and wagged her tail at his answer. "Oh, thank you! I promise you, you won't regret this!"

Jeremy was about to answer, when he was cut off by her licking his face, giving him a classic dog kiss. He sputtered, only for her to climb on his lap, hugging her curvy body against him while licking him more. "Mmm~... you taste just as sweet as I imagined! Sorry to drag this out, but I like to savor my meals, unlike some girls here."

"C-could you just get it over with before I lose my nerve? I'm not sure I like being treated like a piece of meat..."

Cloud blushed and nodded, getting off of him. "Sorry, sorry. I'll get to the main event then. Enjoy the ride!" With that she opened her maw wide and clamped it down over his head, her soft, wet muzzle surrounding his face in darkness. Her tongue teased at him further momentarily as she lifted his body up with surprising strength, throat stretching to squeeze him down as gravity began to do its thing. She gulped and swallowed him inch by inch, and soon enough his head was in her stomach, a dark, wet, and unpleasant smelling cavern that was tight, but expanded as more of him was pushed into it. Almost immediately, he began to feel a bit dizzy, the stomach not having much breathable air.

Finally, his feet entered the stomach, and he could feel her massaging the gut containing him with a loving touch. "Oh, you were just delicious, Jeremy! Thank you for letting me be the first girl to eat you, it's really special for me! You're probably going to pass out soon, so I hope I can see you again tomorrow!"

And true to her word, as Jeremy started to feel his body softening, everything went dark.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TomSketchit (UN: tomsketchit at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TomSketchit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2232425-Zoo-at-Night/cid/3040477-The-First-of-Many-Gulpings-for-Jeremy