*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2232425-Zoo-at-Night/cid/2916439-Jaguar
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2232425
You make a discovery while at a zoo after hours: the animals become horny anthro ladies.
This choice: Jaguar  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Jaguar

    by: TheOneAndOnly
What Tyler saw in front of him defied all logic, but somehow… there she was. Holding him up with ease was a Jaguar woman. She was tall, a few feet taller than him… with a physique that was both curvy and muscular. Muscles bulges out from her arms, but as the young man sized her up, he noticed huge perky breasts bigger than his head, tree-trunk-like thighs, and a wide waist that was surely hiding a large bubble butt behind her. Looking at her grinning face, her face had clearly changed somewhat, like the rest of her form… there was a human-like intelligence to her gaze, and her more animalistic features had softened to be more human-like. As Tyler drank in her appearance, he was shaken out of it by her sultry voice, “My, my… look at you! We don’t get too many visitors after hours young man.”

The Jaguar could clearly tell he was looking at her body, she continued in her lusty tone, “Surprised to see an anthro woman for the first time… or are you just checking me out?”

She smirked and opened her mouth, running her pink tongue over her luscious black lips, “It’s ok if you are sweetie. I imagine a mature young man of your age has probably been looking at girls for a while now, huh.”

Sensing how shocked the human was, she set him down on the ground, even an olympic runner couldn’t outrun her… she doubted this skinny pipsqueak would even get a few steps away from her before she was on him, he certainly wasn’t the picture of athletecism… even by meager human standards.

Tyler tried his best to un-fog his mind and get back to business, he shook his head, “I-I’m sorry Miss. Um-uh, listen, I didn’t come here to do any harm, I just need to get a hat from the gift shop and I’ll be out of your hair… err, fur… in no time. I’ll even pay for it, you can watch me and everything.”

The Jaguar only seemed to be half-pay attention, “Oh? Is that so. Bit of a strange chore to have. Get a hat from the zoo’s gift shop. Now why exactly would a boy like you need that. You look far too old to be interested in the zoo.”

Now that he was set on the ground he noticed just how big the Jaguar was compared to him, his head barely reached her huge breasts and her frame was so large, if she laid down on top of him her entire frame would eclipse his.

Tyler shook his head, “L-Look, I gotta go. I’ll be in and out in two minutes. Scouts honor.”

As he tried to walk away a heavy paw clamped down on both shoulders, “Oh honey, who said you’re going anywhere. Now, you never told me why you’re here. Spit it out, or I’m gonna have to punish you… understand.”

Tyler gulped and nodded, “A-Alright, look… my friends put me up to this. They blackmailed me with an embarrassing story I wrote on, if I don’t do this they’ll show it to everyone.”

The Jaguar pouted, “Oh, that’s not very nice.”

Tyler was getting a bit nervous and impatient, “O-Ok, so now you know… can I please go now!”

As shocking as this was, he was burning moonlight, and who knows if his so-called friends got bored and already left, planning to leak the fanfic regardless. The Jaguar simply giggled, putting a claw to her lips, “Hmm, I’ve got an idea…”

Tyler tried to interject, “P-please, I need to-“

The Jaguar gave him a lusty grin and pressed a claw to his lips, continuing in her lusty tone, “Sssshhhhh, honey, you haven’t even heard my plan yet.” What was her plan exactly?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TheOneAndOnly (UN: poopexperiment at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TomSketchit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2232425-Zoo-at-Night/cid/2916439-Jaguar