*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2232425-Zoo-at-Night/cid/2920097-Crocodile
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2232425
You make a discovery while at a zoo after hours: the animals become horny anthro ladies.
This choice: Crocodile  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Crocodile

    by: TheOneAndOnly
The young man was spun around and was face-to-snout with a huge crocodile gal. She spoke in a thick, southern accent, “Well, well, well, what do we have here? A lil’ human intruder I see.”

Her powerful claws let go of him, dropping the teen to the ground. Tyler looked up and got a better view of her body. She towered over him, at least a few feet above your average human adult. Her hide looked thick, green and scaly. Speaking of thick, she had quite the figure too. Huge, chunky thighs that were about as wide as Tyler’s entire body was… a huge dome of a belly that seemed to sag and jiggle with fat… a massive, swaying tail that was larger than Tyler himself, in both length and width… two huge, round, perky breasts that each were comparable in size to her bulbous belly… a thick neck with a few folds of chub, and tree-trunk arms that rivaled her thighs in size. Needless to say, she was built like a brick house… hell, she could probably fit the brick house in her stomach.

As Tyler fearfully tried to scurry backwards on the ground, the croc woman snorted, putting her claws one her wide hips, striking a sassy pose, “Oh no ya’ don’t, ya’ lil’ varmint!”

Her massive tail coiled from behind her back and slapped itself down on Tyler’s abdomen, pinning him to the ground under the weight of her hefty tail, “Ya’ll ain’t going nowhere ’til ya’ tell me why ya’ll are here!”

Tyler wheezed as the air was knocked out of him, “C-could you get your tail off of me first?”

The crocodile rolled her glowing, yellow eyes, “Ya’ll humans are such weaklings.”

Her tail slithered away before one big scaly leg stomped next to Tyler’s side… and then another. The croc woman stood over poor Tyler with a scowl on her snout. From his vantage point, he could clearly see up, between her legs. The croc caught his gaze and glared at him with a smirk Tyler tried to whimper, “I-I… I’m sorry, I…”

The croc simply laughed heartily, slapping her knee and opening her snout wide as she had a short-lived chuckle fest. Now Tyler could see the inside of her maw, smell her acrid breath, see her big pink tongue, and the dark back of her gullet. If meeting a walking, talking animal woman wasn’t shocking enough, being in the presence of a powerful, apex predator… who, looking at her belly, probably eats A LOT was quite terrifying for the young man. Then, the big, scaly gal came down on Tyler once again… this time with her shapely rear. Her bulbous backside came down on him, forcing those two twigs Tyler calls legs together, to be trapped her in butt crack. She then splayed out her chunky legs on either side of him, giving him no where to go, and an up-close look at her big body and animalistic stench. She put a claw up to Tyler’s lips as she shot him a lusty smirk, “Listen honey, ya’ll don’t gotta go ‘pologizin’ over lookin’ at mah body. I quite like it. But I dew not take kindly to trespassers. So, please do explain why ya’ll are here darlin’.”

Being a bit shaken up, Tyler tried his best to compose himself, blushing like mad, “Well, um… ya’ see… how do I put this. Ugh… well, my friends blackmailed me with an embarrassing story I wrote and told me to sneak-in to steal a hat from the gift shop.”

The croc raised a scaly brow, “Well that don’t sound very nice!?”

Tyler chuckled nervously, “Uh, yeah… tell me about it.”

He tries to wiggle his legs a bit, but they’re firmly trapped underneath her scaly butt, between two huge globes of scaly flesh, “Um… so with the explanation out of the way… can I go get my hat now? I’ll pay for it and everything. You can follow me and see me do it, I won’t tell anyone about this… about it…”

The croc chuckled again, giving him an even better whiff of her hot breath, “Oh darlin’, who ya’ gonna go to that would believe you? Ya’ gonna go to Channel 5, tell ‘em you spent the night under a crocodile woman’s butt!?”

She wiped a tear from one of her large, yellow eye, “Aw, that’s rich darlin’. Nah, you don’t gotta worry ‘bout lil’ ol’ me. I’ll get ya’ the hat mah-self.”

Tyler’s eyes lit up, “Really!?”

The crocodile grinned, “Shure! On one condition. Ya’ll gotta do something fer’ me first!”
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TheOneAndOnly (UN: poopexperiment at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TomSketchit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2232425-Zoo-at-Night/cid/2920097-Crocodile