*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Introduction
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2232598-Slowly-Shrunk-while-Babysitting/cid/2905133-Introduction
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2232598
17 year old Jeff gets more than he bargained for when he is hired to babysit!
Chapter #1

Introduction

    by: FyreFrost
"Thank you so much for watching our house for us Jeff ", your neighbour Jill says as you walk into their living room having just arrived.

"Not a problem" you reply. "Something's been bothering me though, isn't your daughter Becky a little too old to have a babysitter?".

"Well yeah", Jill begins to explain. "I wanted to take a trip with just my husband and I. We know Becky is 14 now but we can't trust her by herself at the house. The little trouble maker would probably throw a party in our absence. That's why we payed you $300 in advance. If there's any other questions, my phone number is written on a note stuck on the fridge door and there is $200 for food in an envelope on top of the fridge, where only you should be able to reach it since you're so tall. Anyways, Robert is waiting outside so I'll be leaving now".

"Sounds good!", you reply while waving goodbye to Jill as she opens her front door of the house to depart. "Enjoy your trip!". Jill closes the door behind her as you look out the living room window and watch Becky's parents drive away from the house. You then decide to sit sit down on the couch to watch some Tv. You assume that Becky is upstairs in her room noticing it's pretty calm and quiet in the house, which is probably for the best. You haven't babysat Becky in 2 years and remember her as a little annoying brat so you're not quite sure what to expect from her and whether she'll listen to you. You continue to watch some television when suddenly you hear someone walking down the stairs and turn your head to see Becky walk into the living room.Standing up from the couch to greet her, you notice she's still really short compared to you but good lord has she developed! She is wearing a low cut see through white tank top that shows off her enormous breasts in a cute pink bra and is wearing flannel pj bottoms that are literally hanging off her large ass. You look down on her as she walks up and looks up at you with a frown on her face.

"I can't believe my stupid parents hired you to babysit me again Ughhh! I'm 14 for crying out loud, don't they realize I'm grown up now?". Becky seems quite displeased.

"You sure don't look grown up just yet", you retort while joking around with her.

"Oh? What's that supposed to mean? " , she asks.

"I don't think you've gotten any taller since I watched you last time. You're still really short, haha!". Becky seems a little upset about this as she flushes red with embarrassment.

"Oh yeah? Well you wouldn't be saying that if you were shorter than me. Maybe I should shrink you down and teach you some respect!".

"What are you talking about?", you ask her."You can't shrink people. That's impossible!".

"Don't believe me, huh? Fine I'll prove it to you!", You watch Becky snap her fingers and point at you as......

You have the following choices:

1. You begin to shrink ( Down to 5 foot 2)

2. Reader's Choice

3. Reader's Choice

*Noteb*
4. Reader's Choice

*Noteb*
5. Reader's Choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 FyreFrost (UN: fyrefrost at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
FyreFrost has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2232598-Slowly-Shrunk-while-Babysitting/cid/2905133-Introduction