*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2233561-Trait-swap
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Comedy · #2233561
Fictional characters suddenly swap clothes with other characters through various means

Fictional characters suddenly swap clothes with other characters through various means

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
This story is about our main character swapping clothes with other people because of various conditions.
Multiple main characters will be available and will be described in the character selection, feel free to suggest any additional characters.
Side characters can be added as you wish as long as their inclusion fits the character and story, some side characters (like girlfriends or family members) could be predetermined within descriptions as well.

Have fun with the story without many limitations, just the usual stuff like no unnecessary deaths or gore, keep it fun for everyone (above 18 at least).
Make sure you keep the swaps descriptive and interesting, sex is fine, but don't overuse it as it is not the main focus of the story.
As well as this, try to make sure the chapters stay interesting and different, chapter which contradict previous chapters may be deleted if it creates too much confusion.

Try to write decently sized chapters, after the first few branches do not create chapters containing only a few sentences , these will be deleted if they get out of hand.
The style of writing will be in third person, please keep this theme throughout the story.

IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated E. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2233561-Trait-swap