*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Our Story Begins...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2233667-Living-Mascots/cid/2913294-Our-Story-Begins
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2233667
A strange phenomenon is changing people into sexy brand mascots and rewriting reality.
Chapter #1

Our Story Begins...

    by: TomSketchit
In a capitalist society, a brand is important. It is your name, your identity, what you are known for above all else as an entity. Be you a simple school football team, a small local shop, or a massive corporation, you have a brand that everyone knows you by.

Some brands are bigger than others. Sometimes, it's hard to get your brand recognized in the sea of different faces. How do you get your brand to stand out?

Mascots.

More specifically, Living Mascots. Every since they began appearing, connecting themselves to brands, suddenly businesses with them were getting much more attention. No one knew how or when it started, but suddenly businesses and organizations would have sexy characters helping to advertise their products or services, beings who were like living cartoons that wanted nothing more than to help the brand thrive and grow and to make people happy.

Many assumed these mascots just sprang up from nowhere, but some knew that these weren't just ordinary characters; they had once been regular people, just like you or I. A homeless man off the street, a loner in his apartment, a passionate worker, sometimes even the business owner themselves. Anyone could suddenly transform into the new face of a brand with a new identity, and no one would question it at all.

Today, the phenomenon was going to happen again. Someone was going to become a Living Mascot... but who?

You have the following choices:

1. List 1

2. List 2

3. List 3

4. List 4

5. List 5

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TomSketchit (UN: tomsketchit at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TomSketchit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2233667-Living-Mascots/cid/2913294-Our-Story-Begins