*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2234302-Dark-Arms-Takeover
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by RBM5
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2234302
Eclipse makes a last ditch effort to revitalize the Black Alien race on Mobius

Eclipse makes a last ditch effort to revitalize the Black Alien race on Mobius

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
This story follows Eclipse as he uses abilities he previously was unaware of to transform targets into Black Aliens with the intention of changing as many as possibly can. This doesn’t come without risks however as he can only convert people while taking on a female form in which he will feel a growing urge to breed the longer he stays in it and if he does give in to the urge he’ll lose his mind and since he is the leader of the Black Arms hive mind so will all of his followers.
Rules:
No OC/FCs

This story has Eclipse as the main character so try to keep it following him, you can show the viewpoint of others occasionally

No inflation

No vore

No changing people into body parts, clothes, inorganic objects, etc Eclipse is intent on only changing people into fellow Black Aliens bare in mind he can change their gender during the conversion process only but he will in most cases keep the individuals the same gender as they were pre-transformation

This is a Sonic story so no characters from other franchises

Eclipse is an Archie Sonic only character so to use characters from outside that canon you will need an explanation for why they are there and what they are doing, they can’t just suddenly appear and expect every character to know them.

No diaper, scat, or water sports

All characters are of age so this won’t have to be asked later on.

No feet stuff

If Eclipse loses “herself” she will try to breed with any and every male she runs into in an attempt to have as much children as possible which will also mean any more converted into Black Aliens at that point would be changed into male if they weren’t already.

Eclipse’s transformation abilities do not work on robots

If you write a sex scene be sure to add a warning at the start of the chapter
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2234302-Dark-Arms-Takeover