*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2234477-Raceplay-Fantasy
by gg
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2234477
Select a race of your choice and take a domination or submission scenarios that you like

Select a race of your choice and take a domination or submission scenarios that you like

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
DISCLAIMER: use of racial stereotypes of all creeds which don’t hold any factual truth but are mere sexual fantasies of domination over others or being dominated one self.


Pick any race of the major races you would like to be the superior. The list goes from:

- Hispanic

- Black

- White

- Asian


All these categories have following story types:

- Global Race Size Growth: The race you picked will all grow into giants to take their place as superiors in the world.

- Race Traitor: A other race person discovers the superiority of the race you picked, abandoning their bloodline and submits themselves. While in marriage or single.

- Hyper Breeder: A man from the race you picked will go on a full breeding rampage and douse countries of women with his impregnating seed.

- Hyper Broodmother: A woman births children like crazy and drowns her country with her offspring.


CHAPTERS WILL BE REMOVED IF:
- Completely demonizing a race. Humiliating, enslaving and dominating one is fine, but don’t say they deserved it or are that one is inheritable evil compared to the others.
- Chapter too short (roughly 200 words.) Making option menu sometimes acceptable.
- Has underage, corpse or animal sex in it.
- Poor gramma.
- Not following the raceplay theme.

IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated XGC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2234477-Raceplay-Fantasy