*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2235138-Love-for-Fatness-Female-WG-Compilation
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Erotica · #2235138
A collection of many different stories about women getting fat. All additions welcome!

A collection of many different stories about women getting fat. All additions welcome!

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Welcome to "Love for Fatness: Female WG Compilation", a compilation of different weigh gain focused stories.
Here you can find various stories of women gaining weight, each story different from each other.
Some stories star only one person, while other's have a full cast to follow. Some are more realistic and some are based on fantasy or scifi. There is sure to be something for everyone. And if there isn't, anyone is allowed to add to any of the stories or start their own stories here.

Below are the Do's and Don'ts of this compilation. The list might seem long, but it's mostly just a lot of generic stuff.

1) You can set your story where and when ever you want.
Stories can take place at a school, an office, a fantasy world, another planet, a real city or anywhere else. The stories can also take place in any time period you want. The only exception is that the stories shouldn't take place in any fictional world that is from a movie, a book, a game, etc.
2) How the weight gain happens is up to you.
Characters can gain weight realistically and have to deal with the repercussions of getting fat. Or weight gain can happen very rapidly and without any health problems. Weight can also be caused by any means; magical potions, alien experimentation or just by overeating, anything is fine.
But still characters shouldn't just gain a million pounds in one sitting, because we still want people to be able to easily add on to the story.
3) The main character doesn't have to be female.
The main character can be male if you want, but the story should still be focused on female weight gain.
4) Men can also gain weight.
Just like with the rule above the story should still focus on women. But men gaining weight is acceptable as world building or if it necessary for the story.
5) Sex is allowed.
You can choose how graphic you get, but it might be a good idea to give a warning if you go really into detail.
Characters can also be of any sexuality; straight, gay, bi, everything else, go for it.
6) Children shouldn't be depicted in a sexual manner.
Characters under the age of 16 shouldn't be depicted in sexual acts.
Adults characters should not be depicted in sexual acts with under-aged characters.
7) Inclusion of some other fetishes is fine, with some restrictions.
Don't include anything that would change the story from being focused on weight gain.
Nothing overly gory or gross. Don't go into high detail on any "bathroom stuff".
Also if a character is pregnant, the pregnancy can't just last forever.
8) The characters don't have to be human.
Anything from elves and orcs to aliens is allowed, as long as there are women gaining weight.
Furry characters are also allowed, but they have to be humanoid to an extent, so no actual animals as the main characters.
9) Real life celebrities and and actual fictional characters can be included.
They shouldn't be the main character or be focused on too much. This compilation is for more original stories rather than fanfictions, but still as long as their inclusion makes sense with the story, its fine.
10) Keep the stories consistent
If a story has a clear setting defined at the beginning or a story with many chapters has clear themes, don't just change them out of nowhere.
11) Don't write short chapters.
There shouldn't be any chapters with less than just a few sentences. The only exception is if you are giving more options for choices, but even then you should write at least a few sentences.
12) You don't have to be an expert writer.
A few grammatical errors are fine, but spellchecking is appreciated. Also it would be nice for the readers if your chapter isn't just a long wall of text without spacing. Otherwise feel free to write in what ever way you want.

Hopefully these rules don't seem too strict, as I do want to invite anyone with interest to add their own chapters, or at the least enjoy what's on offer. But now that all the boring stuff is out of the way, let's get to the stories.

Here are some notable stories you might want to check out:

Strange New Town, Strange New Life
The story is about the Amber family, consisting of Janice and her daughters Chrissie and Miley. Miley currently being the girl on the cover of this whole interactive story. Their story follows them as they move to a remote town called Sweetwater, where every woman seems to be overweight. They then have to adapt to living in this new envioroment.
The story starts here: "More Stories!
Fattening Revenge
Currently one of the longest stories tells the story of Hanna, who's being bullied by her school's cheerleader for being fat. She gets the chance to get back at them after she comes across a magical object, that allows her to fatten up her bullies.
The story starts here: "First set of stories
You get what you wish for, and more
In one of the other longest stories you can follow the adventures of a genie named Notha. She uses the wishes she grants to make people fat for her own enjoyment. As her magical lamp passes hands, she meets many interesting people, who's wishes she gets to mess with.
The story starts here: "More stories!
W.E.I.G.H.T
This is a story about a highly secret sinister facility that runs experiments, mostly revolving around weight gain. From scientist to test subjects, the story has many main characters to choose from.
The story starts here: "More stories!
Adventuring party's journey of growth
The story follows three girls, Reagan, Asarna and Bree, who live in a fantasy world filled with magic and adventure. While looking for money and glory, the trio finds themselves in the most strange circumstances and end up putting on a great amount of weight.
The story starts here: "More stories!

There are also many other stories to choose from and you can always add your own here. And whether you are interested in writing or just reading, make sure to check out the Outline and the Recent Additions to find any stories you might be interested in.

Perhaps in the future once the stories really start getting along, different girls might end up on the cover. ;)
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated E. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2235138-Love-for-Fatness-Female-WG-Compilation