*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2235686-The-unexpected-new-giant-boyfriend
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2235686
I get stuck in a new world with giants

I get stuck in a new world with giants

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Hi there i'm Matt and i'm 18 years old from New Jersey. I wake up after four months in a coma from my attack i look around my hospital room taking in my surroundings noticing the giant room until a giant male nurse walks in and begins to check something i shout up to him why am i so small he looks down and smiles you've always been this small my parents walk and speak to Marty then the Doctor walks in and checks over me he then turns to my parents and says i can go home but need to take it slow on my way home in the car the radio is playing Mr. Sandman by The Chordettes i ask why the radio is playing this song dad says it's the most popular song right now. i get home to my room and look around to see a room that looks like something from the 1950s i look to the calendar and see December 1954. After about 2 weeks i feel fine my mum walks in on Friday evening and asks if i'm going to Eric's this weekend who's Eric my mum just laughs and says he's my boyfriend she also says that everyone in the town loves me for everything that I've done for him and his confidence. I get to Eric's house his parents are about to leave for the weekend i say hi to them before making my way to his room i hear the radio on. Just a little about Eric after his accident he was left with partial hearing and sight which knocked his confidence. I get to his room as his parents shout goodbye to him for the weekend. Eric steps out his room and nearly on me as he walks to the stairs and shouts goodbye to his parents as he makes his way back i look up at him in amazement as he looks like a Greek God from down here he walks into his room again nearly stepping on me i follow him in and climb up onto his bed. I'm at the foot of his bed and Eric is standing there.

IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2235686-The-unexpected-new-giant-boyfriend