*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2235807-Little-Boy-Big-Party
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2235807
Shrunken Riley sneaks along with his older brother to a high school party

Shrunken Riley sneaks along with his older brother to a high school party

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Riley Williams (extremely smart, 12) is upset over not being invited to a party at his older brother’s friend’s house. Riley has a thing for feet so long as they are clean, however he is yet to discover this fetish fully but can come across it and discover it in himself as the story progresses. He would always look at a pretty girl/woman's feet and never know why. Billy Williams (Riley’s older brother, 16) is a somewhat average kid at his high school, seen mostly wearing a hoodie, band shirts, black skinny jeans, and converse. Riley has previously ordered a shrink ray from a website with rare science instruments and decides to use it to stowaway in Billy’s pocket to go to the party. But once they arrive, everything goes wrong... for Riley that is.
RULES
-Riley’s clothes don’t shrink with him, the ray only works on organic material
-There can be interaction with any gender of giant (boy, girl, etc.)
-Any age of giant/giantess is allowed
-Sex is allowed but only between the giants and giantess (straight, gay, bi, have fun go crazy)
-THIS IS A COMPLETELY UNAWARE STORY, RILEY REMAINS UNSEEN (AS A HUMAN). HOWEVER HE CAN BE SPOTTED AND MISTAKEN FOR A BUG. A SECONDARY VERSION OF AWARENESS CAN BE SOMEONE BEING HIGH ON DRUGS AND ONLY PERCEIVING HIM AS AN ILLUSION
-NOT ALLOWED: VOMIT, SCAT, OR PISS
-DON’T KILL RILEY OFF TOO QUICKLY, LET THE STORY DEVELOP A BIT
-NO SHORT ADDITIONS, AT LEAST ADD A MEDIUM SIZED PARAGRAPH

Other than that, have fun
If you have any suggestions that you don’t know how to add, let me know and I’ll implement it to the best of my abilities. Just say the situation and where you want it in the story or how you want it to progress to that.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2235807-Little-Boy-Big-Party