*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2235985-Small-problems-at-Grimwall-High/cid/3173486-Riding-with-Diane
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2235985
Ready fellow freshman to embark a journey of small proportion of size? No? Too Bad.
This choice: Alex decides to try to climb Diana before she walk too far away  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Riding with Diane

    by: Man in black
I only have one chance to do this you think as Diana shoe sales by. You see the pink soul now stained black. The sides of the shoe were White kind of weird what you notice when you might die you think. But what’s this a saving grace part of her shoelace hangs down like a rope to safety. So seeing the rope you jump and grab for it. Do you make it?

While you struggle for survival with Diane’s shoelace, Diane is walking. It is the end of the day and she is eager to leave.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. You make it onto to the shoe

*Noteb*
2. RIP your dead

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Man in black (UN: maninblack at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
CMwrite has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2235985-Small-problems-at-Grimwall-High/cid/3173486-Riding-with-Diane