*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. You walk Emma over to your house after school...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2237263-Emma-Sleeps-Over-KO-Story/cid/2938094-You-walk-Emma-over-to-your-house-after-school
by Jess
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #2237263
An interactive F/F story where you invite a friend over and put her to sleep for some fun.
Chapter #1

You walk Emma over to your house after school...

    by: Jess
It's been a great day, and everything is coming together for you. You know your parents won't be home for hours, so you'll have Emma all to yourself. You keep the conversation going as you take out your key to let yourself in.

"I love your house", Emma remarks. She seems genuinely excited to be invited into your home. Her slight smile is so cute. You want to kiss her right then and there.

"Thanks. We can sit down over here" you reply, "I'm glad you were allowed to come over".

As you sit on the couch, you turn and face her. Once again, looking at her stirs up longing inside you. You glance down at her light blue dress, following all the way down her bare legs to the Toms slip-on shoes on her feet.

"Yeah, I couldn't stay alone at a boy's house, but my parents are fine with me being here."

"Wow. What makes me so different? How do they know you're not into girls?" As you say this you subtly attempt to lean a little closer.

"I've just never been interested in girls." Emma shrugs.

You lean back to your original position trying not to betray your disappointment. Though ultimately with what you have planned it doesn't matter. You do hope she changes her mind later.

"Well while you're here..."
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Jess (UN: jhanson98 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jess has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2237263-Emma-Sleeps-Over-KO-Story/cid/2938094-You-walk-Emma-over-to-your-house-after-school