*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2237794-Shrunk-at-School-Remade
by Tisch
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2237794
Similar to the original but characters and storylines will be slightly different

Similar to the original but characters and storylines will be slightly different

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Jack: 18 years old, Jack is going through his senior year of high school. He is 5’10, athletically built, and has brown hair with blue eyes. Unbeknownst to his family, Jack has bought a functional shrink ray and plans on testing it at some point.

Carey: 47 years old, Carey is Jack’s mom. She sports brown hair and brown eyes and has remained in excellent shape, with healthy assets up front and from behind. Carey is very loving of her children and does an amazing job running the family without a father present.

Isabella (Izzy): 16 years old, Izzy is the middle child of the family and is in her sophomore year of high school. She very much resembles her mom with the same brown hair and brown eyes, but has physically developed earlier than anyone her age, catching the attention of many. A very cheeky sister, Izzy loves to mess around with Jack.

Lucy: 15 years old, Lucy is the youngest of the three children and is in her freshman year of high school. Oddly enough, she has black hair and blue eyes, contrasting her mother and sister. Unlike her sister, Lucy has not developed as significantly; however, is still nothing to overlook. She loves her family very much, especially her brother, and is very cautious.

Brigette: 17 years old, Brigette is one of Jack’s neighbors and close friends. She is also in her senior year of high school and shares a few classes with Jack. Brigette has long, blonde hair with blue eyes and a modest figure. They often go to and come from school together, considering they live so close.

Portia: 16 years old, Portia is another one of Jack’s neighbors. She is of Asian descent and has long, black hair with brown eyes. Portia is pretty shy around other people but likes to open up to Jack and go to and from school with him on occasion. Unbeknownst to Jack, she may have feelings for him.

Eiko: 14 years old, Eiko is a Japanese exchange student who is currently residing with Portia. She has medium long black hair and soft, brown eyes. In contrast to Portia, Eiko is very social and sports a very developed body. Because of her close proximity to Jack, Eiko has grown very fond of him and has on multiple occasions tried to get her alone with him.

Trish: 17 years old, Trish is the lead cheerleader at Tahoma High School and is very much one of the popular students. She has long, dirty blonde hair and brown eyes, with a smoking body to match. More often than not, she doesn’t pay too much attention to Jack and spends most of her time with her clique. On occasion, though, she does run into Jack and their interactions vary.

Mariah: 18 years old, Mariah is possibly Jack’s closest friend. She has a slightly bigger advantage in her front than the back, and sometimes likes to tease Jack about it. Mariah has medium brown hair with blue eyes and her and Jack share nearly every class together. Funny enough, both her and Jack have some feelings for the other, but neither have said anything.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated GC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2237794-Shrunk-at-School-Remade