*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2238455-Your-New-Animated-Giantess-Girlfriend
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Friendship · #2238455
You are shrunken and with a pretty girl from fiction and become her object of desire.

You are shrunken and with a pretty girl from fiction and become her object of desire.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
In this story, you will wake up shrunken in the world of any anime, cartoon, or video game. I've seen the girls in a few anime visual novels and anime, and they always look really cute. While tiny, you belong to them as their boyfriend, pet, toy, or even snack. Your name is YN and which ever lady you pick has you all to herself (unless someone else finds out about you).

Rules:
1. Please use good grammar and spelling.
2. Only you are shrunken, nobody else can shrink.
3. Interaction is F/M only, no F/F or shrinking females.
4. You are indestructible and cannot die.
5. Animation only. No live action.
6. Girls can be at least teenage. No children allowed, though, I might make a few exceptions.

Allowed:
1. Vore - can be accidental whether the giantess is unaware of you or not, or it can be intentional.
2. Mouth play
3. Between breasts and foot play.
4. Smooching, remember the girls must be affectionate with you if you choose BF.
5. They can be playful with you if you choose toy or pet.
6. Body exploration, on the outside or inside.
7. Sex is alright. Anal sex is alright too.
8. Romance and gentle giantess.
9. Nipple vore.
10. Anthro Giantess.
11. Being used as a sex toy.

Not Allowed:
1. Scat.
2. Digestion.
3. Toilet stuff.
4. Cruel Giantess and torture.
5. Main character death or blood and gore.
6. No ending the story too soon.
7. One sentence chapters.

Other than all that, anything goes. Have Fun!
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2238455-Your-New-Animated-Giantess-Girlfriend