*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2239474-The-misadventure-of-Gumball
by demon
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2239474
Gumball finds himself in scenes that have been modified or that do not appear on tv

Gumball finds himself in scenes that have been modified or that do not appear on tv

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
French version (all chapters following its mandatory written in French) "premier chapitre (version français)

in this story you play as gumball, who has nothing but bad luck, you want to change a scene already on tv or even to create an episode that does not go on tv.

example of modification:
in the scene where gumball and darwin are on a broomstick flying behind hector's buttocks, you want to modify so that hector releases a big wax. or better than when gumball jumps he lands not on the cheek but in the buttocks get caught.

another example of modification in the scene where gumball and darwin are seated on a chair and Joao diga this dish seated violently, you modify so that gumball was the wrong chair and it is found under Joao diga's buttocks. or that the arbrite does not intervene and Joao diga has fun hurting gumball.

another example of modification in the scene where gumball tries to forget the kiss of granny jojo, it is sent in the toes of hector, you want to modify so that gumball remains blocked and therefore hector leaves with gumber still in these toes and continues to live except that he has a football game right after.

after you see what you want to do and you can create episodes.


rules

he only has gumball that suffers (darwin can suffer but only with gumball)
no woman (except to explain the cause)
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2239474-The-misadventure-of-Gumball