*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Slave to Soriety Sisters
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2239723-Sold-by-Your-Sister/cid/2957115-Slave-to-Soriety-Sisters
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2239723
You a 16-year-old boy, Your sister sells you as a slave. How do you survive?
Chapter #1

Slave to Soriety Sisters

    by: Ralph75
Crystal, your sister, picks you up at the airport. When you get to the car, she asks how your flight was. You say it was fine. As you are driving, you notice the route is different than the last time you were there. You ask her about it.

Crystal says, "I need you to stay with 2 friends of mine for a bit. They are cool, and you'll think they are pretty, or perhaps even beautiful."

You ask, "Pretty? You mean I'll be staying with 2 pretty women?"

Crystal replies, "Yes. Sorority sisters who are staying in the House for the summer. You don't mind, do you? They saw your picture, and they are looking forward to meeting you."

You are excited about the prospect and say, "Thanks, sis. I owe you for this."

Cyrstal smiles, and says, "I'll get repaid"

You don't understand but didn't bother to ask since you were too busy think of those college women.

You two go into the house with your suitcase. Your eyes are wide-open at these beauties. Both are wearing short shorts and crop tops. Crystal introduces. You are too memorized by their beauty and can't say anything.

Tammy says, "Isn't that cute, the lad likes our looks, don't you, Patty dear."

Rachel says, "Crystal you underestimated his looks, he's very handsome. He could be a movie star."

You are very flattered and more speechless. Rachel goes to you and gives you a kiss on the lips and holds it. While she kisses you feel something on your neck. You find your voice. You say, "What?"

Tammy has just finished putting a collar on you, and she says, "Don't touch it until we explain."

You are too shocked to move. Crystal says to you, "Don't worry, Bro, you will have fun with them. I'm going to Cancun, I barely had enough to go on the trip, but I needed spending money, so I sold you as a sex slave for a couple of weeks. I'll be back in plenty of time. You'll move in with me before I send you back to Mom and Dad."

You say, "I'm not a slave to anyone!" You reach for the collar.

Tammy says, "Don't touch the collar until we fully explain. It is a modified shock dog collar. If you try to remove it without the key it'll give you a shock. If you try to leave this house before with it on, it'll shock you. You might've noticed that Rachel and I have these fancy watches."

Rachel continues, "We have a button which will also activate the shock. If we just do it for a few seconds, it'll be mild. If we press it longer, it gets more intense. If you search the place looking for the key, and we catch you, we'll hold it down long."

Tammy says, "We meant what we said, we do find you handsome and we can have some fun."

You accept your situation. You resist.

You have the following choices:

1. You accept your situation

2. You try to resist

*Noteb*
3. Other

*Noteb*
4. Other 2

*Noteb*
5. Other 3

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ralph75 (UN: ralph75 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ralph75 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2239723-Sold-by-Your-Sister/cid/2957115-Slave-to-Soriety-Sisters