*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2240433-Cyberpunk-2077-Shrinking-Fanfiction
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2240433
You're shrunk around one of the women in Night City. Can you survive?

You're shrunk around one of the women in Night City. Can you survive?

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
[Spoiler Warning for the Actual Game]


Story
In this interactive you are (V) the player character of the Cyberpunk 2077.
After a heist going wrong and getting the digital spirit of Johnny Silverhand stuck in your head,
the broken Arasaka chip reveals another unbelievable ability.
During one of the relic’s malfunctions you end up shrunk and teleported to the first person that happens to cross your mind.
Either current day, or to anyone in the past.
After this the mission objective is simple; Try and stay alive.


Characters
There are currently 20 character options. As this is a fanfiction of a known property, there is an entire wiki where you can find info and pictures of the characters, making in unnecessary to describe them in detail here. If you don’t know who someone is, just Google them. If I missed anyone, just send me a message and I’ll add them.


Allowed
Death Scenes
(These are encouraged, but leave options to avoid it.)
Scat and Other Bathroom Content
(This is allowed, but put a warning at the start of your chapter, and leave options to avoid it.)
Short Chapters
(You’re allowed to make short chapters, even ones only a few sentences long, if it’s meant to be a transitional chapter. But one sentence death scenes and clear low effort content will be removed.)
Long Chapters
(You can fill up the entire 10k character limit if you want to.)


Not Allowed
No Interactions With Anyone Under 18.
(Not even transitional!)
Invincibility
(You’re allowed to have V survive something that would be deadly, like being eaten or stepped on, by claiming cybernetics protected you, just don’t suggest that V is completely invincible and treat these things as a real danger. Don't rob people of a good death scene and leave a death option every time you let V survive.)
No Languages Other Than English.
(Unless a character is speaking a different language in dialogue.)
No Diapers


Suggestions
Write in Present Tense
(Try to write as if everything is happening right now, as its being read. “You are tiny”, instead of “you were tiny”.)
Write in Second Person
(Refer to V as “You”, and write as if the reader is the person everything is happening to.)
Add Choices You Don't Like
(I doubt you will write all the chapters you’ll leave choices for, so add a choice for something you’re not into every now and then, so people with different tastes can add the story too.)
Let Johnny Silverhand appear beside the reader sometimes, to give commentary.


Words of Encouragement
Other than that, I hope you’ll have fun here and this will grow into a long branching interactive.
If you have any questions or requests, send me a message.

See you in Night City Choomba, or maybe not, you might be too small…
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2240433-Cyberpunk-2077-Shrinking-Fanfiction