*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2240537-Marco-Diazs-Shrunken-Adventures
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2240537
Marco Diaz gets shrunken while surrounded by the "BIG" girls in his life.

Marco Diaz gets shrunken while surrounded by the "BIG" girls in his life.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Direct from "Star vs. the Forces of Evil," Marco Diaz is shrunken to the size of an ant (roughly between 0.5 inches-1 inch tall). Now Marco goes on dangerous tiny adventures while at the mercy of all of the gigantic, normal-sized girls in his life, who are all completely unaware of his tiny presence.

Marco was pretty much the only choice for this considering the fact that he's the fandom's coveted harem master to all of the show's female characters.

Some of my ideas for this story, I've gained inspiration which came from these fan fictions from BiggerBetterBarbie:
https://www.deviantart.com/biggerbetterbarbie/art/Star-vs-The-Forces-of-Evil-Sta...
https://www.deviantart.com/biggerbetterbarbie/art/SvTFoE-Star-You-Shrunk-the-Tee...
https://www.deviantart.com/biggerbetterbarbie/art/SvTFoE-Star-You-Shrunk-the-Adu...

Rules:
1. There are two options: either Marco shrinks to bug size or any girl on the show grows gigantic.
2. For shrinking, Marco always gets shrunken. However, at least one person can be shrunken along with him.
3. In the giantess path, one or more girls grow to giant size, and keep Marco as their buddy.
4. Please use correct grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
5. While shrunken, all of the giantess girls can either be aware or unaware of him.
6. Oral Vore, Mouth play, Stomp, Body exploration, Endosoma, Nasal Vore, Breast Play, and Hair forest are all allowed. Sex is also allowed. Just try not to be too descriptive about it.
7. Forbidden: Scat, Toilet Stuff, Hard Vore, Unbirth
8. Marco cannot die and is indigestible.
9. Do not end the story too soon.
10. No one sentence chapters.
11. Original Characters (OC) are allowed. Please be descriptive about their looks and character.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated E. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2240537-Marco-Diazs-Shrunken-Adventures