*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Shrinking Marco.
  2. Marco Diaz's Shrunken Adventures!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2240537-Marco-Diazs-Shrunken-Adventures/cid/2968846-Shrinking-Marco
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2240537
Marco Diaz gets shrunken while surrounded by the "BIG" girls in his life.
This choice: Shrinking Marco.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Shrinking Marco.

    by: G-Breaker
In this path, Marco is the only one who becomes tiny and is surrounded by at least one giant girl he knows. There's no telling what could happen to him while he's in the hands of such lovely gigantic ladies.

1. Sick Daze - Marco goes to check on Star one morning only to find her bed written and severly ill with a terrible cold. And, unfortunately, whenever she sneezes, she shoots bolts of magic that randomly affect everything around her. And when Marco is caught in one of her magical allergy attacks, it causes him to shrink down to about an inch tall. Now Marco needs to get help from his sick friend before anything worse can happen.

2. Heart in the Queen of Darkness - When Marco is accidentally shrunken to toy size in the castle, his only hope to get back to normal size rests in the hands of Eclipsa. The only problem is, will the Queen of Darkness help him or will she make good use of his newly-diminished stature?

3. Marco's Big Date - Marco is preparing for a date with Jackie Lynn Thomas. However, while he's getting ready for his date, Star is practicing her skills in magic potion making. While she's having a hard time at first, it seems like she's getting the hang of it. However, when Marco unwittingly drinks one of her potions, it ends up shrinking him on his way to Jackie's place. This will be a date he won't soon forget.

4. Janna's Quest for Love - Janna Ordonia, one of the weirdest girls at Echo Creek Academy, has always had a crush on Marco Diaz. But she's never had the courage to tell him. And now, it appears to be too late. Janna has been watching Marco always seeing him with other girls like Jackie Lynn Thomas and now with Star Butterfly as well. As for her, everyone always seemed creeped out by her interest in the occult and the dark arts. She finally sees how much Marco isn't interested in her and it breaks her heart. She could just let it go, but instead she decides to use some of her dark magic to make Marco hers, except, not in the way she had intended.

You have the following choices:

1. Sick Daze.

2. Heart in the Queen of Darkness.

3. Marco's Big Date.

*Noteb*
4. Janna's Quest for Love.

5. Other story paths.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 G-Breaker (UN: eric709 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
G-Breaker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2240537-Marco-Diazs-Shrunken-Adventures/cid/2968846-Shrinking-Marco