*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2240537-Marco-Diazs-Shrunken-Adventures/cid/3286263-Where-in-the-Multi-Verse-is-Marco-Diaz
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2240537
Marco Diaz gets shrunken while surrounded by the "BIG" girls in his life.
This choice: Crossover story.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Where in the Multi-Verse is Marco Diaz?

    by: G-Breaker
One day, Marco starts messing around with Star's wand again. She told him not to touch it again, but he didn't listen to her. Marco just had to touch the wand and mess with it, and in doing so, he ended up firing a magical blast that reflected off of a mirror and blasted right back at him. Marco was quickly engulfed in the magical beam and in no time at all, he suddenly vanished before Star's very eyes.

Marco blacked out and when he woke up, he found himself in a new location. It definitely wasn't his home, so he had absolutely no idea where he ended up. But the strangest thing was that wherever he was, everything looked gigantic to him. Not only was he teleported somewhere, but he was also shrunken to the size of a bug. Marco got teleported somewhere and Star's wand didn't get teleported with him, unfortunately.

In which show was Marco in?

1. Gravity Falls

2. Amphibia

3. The Owl House

4. Phineas and Ferb

5. Something else

You have the following choices:

1. Gravity Falls.

*Noteb*
2. Amphibia.

3. The Owl House.

*Noteb*
4. Phineas and Ferb.

5. Something else.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 G-Breaker (UN: eric709 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
G-Breaker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2240537-Marco-Diazs-Shrunken-Adventures/cid/3286263-Where-in-the-Multi-Verse-is-Marco-Diaz