*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Reader's Choice 1
  2. Kimi Finster
  3. Select A Character
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2241576-Rugrats-Potty-Training-Tales-Redux/cid/2972834-Readers-Choice-1
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Children's · #2241576
Follow the babies from Rugrats in their adventures in potty training!
This choice: Reader's Choice 1  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Reader's Choice 1

    by: Unknown
Chuckie liked having Kimi as a little sister, but he didn't always like the things she did. One of the things Kimi would do is follow him into the bathroom whenever he needed to use the toilet. Kimi always wondered what it was like to use the potty, as she wore diapers and needed to be changed. One afternoon, Kira had just changed Kimi's diaper when Kimi saw Chuckie running to the bathroom. Kimi followed Chuckie inside, much to Chuckie's ire.

"You gotta stop following me in here, Kimi. Sometimes a kid just needs his piracy!" Chuckie told Kimi.

"I'm sorry, Chuckie. It's just... I..." Kimi stammered.

"What, Kimi? What's so important that you gotta follow me into the bathroom?" Chuckie asked Kimi.

"I just want to know what it's like to use the potty is all." Kimi told Chuckie.

"Oh." Chuckie said meekly. He now felt bad about snapping at Kimi, and was actually glad she showed interest in being potty-trained.

"Well, Kimi. I like being potty-trained. No more sticky diapers or waiting to be changed." Chuckie told Kimi.

"But don't the growed-ups watch you?" Kimi asked Chuckie.

"Well, they do at first, but after a while, they leave you alone." Chuckie assured Kimi.

Does Chuckie try to teach Kimi how to use the potty?

You have the following choices:

1. Yes

2. No

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Dark Queen has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2241576-Rugrats-Potty-Training-Tales-Redux/cid/2972834-Readers-Choice-1