*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2241680-A-Shrunken-Intern/cid/3034419-Nothing-Comes-To-Mind-Chill-Out-For-a-While
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2241680
A tiny, malleable guy attempts to navigate life and an internship at a law firm
This choice: Nothing comes to mind, chill out for a while  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Nothing Comes To Mind, Chill Out For a While

    by: Alistair
After a few minutes of thinking, nothing came to mind, so you decided to go check your calendar. Seeing nothing, you sighed with relief.
Sure, it would have been nice to have had something to do today, but you were in the mood to just chill out for today.

You crossed the room to turn on your oversized, low resolution tv, since no one made a remote suitable for your size. You were glad that technological breakthroughs had allowed for this sort of thing to be available to tiny guys like yourself, you just wished they weren’t as low quality.

Settling on just watching the news, you walked over to the tiny sized couch your mom bought for you when you moved in and plopped down on it. Sighing as you got comfortable, you turned your attention to the various headlines and news stories, hoping that your quiet day would go uninterrupted, although something told you that wouldn’t be the case.

What happens next:

1) After a few minutes of watching tv, you remember that you had been set up for a blind date later today by someone you knew. Several women in your life had tried to set you up in the past few weeks so you struggle to remember in the moment who exactly it was who had set you up on this date today, but depending on who it was, it could come with it’s own host of problems.

2) Just as you settle in and get comfortable, you barely acknowledge the rhythmic thudding of several sets of feet approaching your habitation block, since it was something you felt regularly. What isn’t a usual occurrence was your entire apartment shaking and things falling over as a foot “knocks” on the side of it. You are thrown from the couch as the familiar, cheery voice of your mother loudly announces that she has arranged a trip to a nearby resort hotel to celebrate your internship, and also, to your annoyance, the fact that Katherine just hit 10 million followers on her Instagram account.

3) A report comes up on the news about a rally outside city hall organised by a prominent tiny rights politician that you look up to. You decide that, since you haven’t got anything else going on today that you would go down and show your support, even if the counter protest that the news seemed to be focusing on more did intimidate you. You call a taxi service specially designed for transporting tinies and get on your way to city hall.

4) You receive a phone call from one of your old lecturers at Owentown University, asking you to come down and meet with them, they don’t give a reason but you feel like it must be important. Plus you figure it could give you a chance to meet up with any of the friends you made at university who are still around there.

5) Before you get fully comfortable, you go over to the fridge to grab a snack. Realising you are running low on food, you decide to order a delivery from a local grocery store that offers deliveries to make it easier for tinies. You decide to go out to the street to wait on it arriving once they confirm a time. You get outside and are only waiting for a couple of minutes before you are suddenly covered by the shadow of a rapidly descending foot, but the question is, who’s foot is it, and are they aware that you are under them? Or do they have more sinister intentions?

You have the following choices:

1. Blind Date

2. Family Vacation

3. Protesting for Your Rights

*Noteb*
4. Visiting Owentown University

5. Trodden on

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Alistair (UN: allyboy1351997 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Alistair has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2241680-A-Shrunken-Intern/cid/3034419-Nothing-Comes-To-Mind-Chill-Out-For-a-While