*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2242902-A-Gluttonous-Gallop-Around-Galar
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2242902
A Pokémon WG Interactive focused on the region and events of Pokémon Sword and Shield.

A Pokémon WG Interactive focused on the region and events of Pokémon Sword and Shield.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
For those of you who have played Pokémon Sword/Shield, have you noticed how many new pokemon are based on food, or have descriptions relating to food? Nickit steals food, Yamper is a little glutton that just wants treats, Applin and it's evolutions are just apples, and Alcremie... well, Alcremie is basically the patron saint of Pokémon weight gain now. Point is, with all these new food-related Pokémon and the new curry stuff, I think it's about time we have a WG interactive based solely on the Galar region.

I also think the Gen VIII stuff has gotten buried under everything else in the big Pokémon WG interactive. The Gen VIII stuff isn't very visible, and a lot of that interactive is a mess anyway, so it's really best to just make a clean break from it.

Anyway, the guidelines of this interactive are fairly simple. Any and all stories in this interactive much be focused on weight gain, and must primarily involve the locations and characters within the Galar region. Small deviations into other things, like other forms of expansion and characters from other gens are acceptable, but the story must still be focused on WG, or at least fats, in Gen VIII. Furthermore, I will be curating this interactive and ensuring that all the posts have effort put into them. Meaning, I'm going to be deleting any posts that are low effort, too short, or are just plain bad. I don't want this thing to be cancer to read at times.

Furthermore, I want to discourage chapters that are just extensions on choices. I know that the limit of 2 options for non-paid users can be limiting, but interactives can get really annoying to read when the latest update is just "but are you really sure though?" If you're going to extend one of the choices, I expect you to actually write something for it. If you want the choice to exist, but don't actually want to write it, feel free to write a chapter that leads to the choice you want. I'm willing to make a bit of an exception for those who just want to fill out the character choices at the start, but please, if you're going to add someone, try writing one or two chapters for them as well.

As for sexual content, it's probably for the best that things are kept to a minimum. Romantic relationships are fine, obviously, but I'm going to be culling anything too overtly sexual. This is meant to be a cute, fun WG romp, not a smut nightmare. I'm not rating this thing 18+ for a reason.

Other than all that, I'll add more things here if I feel the need to explicitly limit certain types of content.

Now, with all that out of the way, let's begin this Gluttonous Gallop Around Galar.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 13+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2242902-A-Gluttonous-Gallop-Around-Galar